TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

ADMIN NOTE: This topic is a fork of the original Expert John Titor discussion.

Yes, the FAX has changed! Read my previous post please....JOHN TITOR MESSED UP OUR TIMELINE, LOL! :sick:

All this time, I've been busy transcribing from the Art Bell video, comparing it to my original Art Bell fax. Wow, I'm shaking a bit over this. Not scared, just freaked out a bit. Doo doo doo doo...It's the Twilight Zone!

yup and it backs my new theory, that i made a major change in what they thought they knew about time travel even in the year 2036, i also feel that this thread and meeting of very important people that tie to the titor saga, that is still developing, is no coincidence, its quite specific... now to the one who said i should wait in line to talk on coast to coast... i beg to differ

I think it is important to remember that the faxes were supposed to be communications between the two titors according to that 2009 youtube vid

and any other lost titor, and the fax was also to me, cause i was the one who came up with the idea, the thing is, i think by my theory having the unexpected yet phenomenal results we were hoping, yet didnt think would happen, made a boo boo in time

Yes, there were 2 faxes, but the additions in white were a 3rd fax. This is the version I'm referring to! If I hadn't HEARD Art read that with my own ears, I wouldn't have believed it! WOW!

haha told ya wait, i was getting to it! and i also just said theres a reason these specific people are all at the same place at the same TIME!

i should say this, the titors can bounce around time, but im stuck here in time, so the story evolves as i go through time, i made a lil bit too much contact with john perhaps. but hey its cutting edge science, in the future, and now

When I discovered the Video from John I and John II, I wondered if any more Johns would appear on our Timeline. So now there HAD to have been a 3rd John, because of the 3rd fax. It's a good thing I had a copy of the original faxes in my Journal. I wonder where all the Johns are now...and if any are on our Timeline.

I've always said...Truth is stranger than fiction.

It's also scary, because I wonder what else has changed or is going to change on our Timeline. Only Time will tell. :oops:

its always changing, it changes with every word i/we speak, id say we definitely merit a coast to coast interview now, cause i have the fax story, and you have the evidence, it changed through out our time line!

this has to be the message i told him to give me in 2011, i said give me a progress report 10 years from now!!! it just clicked!!! i was trying to figure out how id get the message, looks like he used the same platform to relay it, cause the experiment had the unexpected results!!! so he figured, id probably figure that out, when i find out the message got to me, and when i got to my 2011, he would go back where he left the message, and change it again!!! im the only variable in the experiment that doesnt change!!! which may be why these messages through time, that can evolve through time work!!! this is amazing!!!

Not to burst your bubble, but I don't think that's what this is. I think John was focused on getting back to his own Time and this is played a part in it. I don't think John is dwelling on people in our Timeline or centering things around your acquaintence. I think he's just trying to get home.

P.S. Yes, Jesus was crucified (to redeem us), but he also Resurrected. He's very much alive!

its not bursting my bubble, its my fault he cant get to his time, cause the message worked when it wasnt supposed to, its hard for you to get that, i know... dont underestimate me, remember i was the one who ASKED HIM TO DO THIS EXPERIMENT!!! or else titor would have no reason to fax art in the first place!!!

and the other johns probably were asked to do the same by alternate me's as well, cause how else would they all send a fax? hence im the variable that doesnt change!!! art is the other variable that doesnt change also i should point out, cause the messages were to be relayed to him, to have him make go public, so they could get back to me, which gave the johns a means to using this tool, that i had devised, as a means, to encrypt information, for i, and the other johns to decipher... make any sense yet? do i have to say the significance of his denver statement? to prove to you its not just for the johns? i really wanted to keep that one on the down low, for now

Samstwitch

its not bursting my bubble, its my fault he cant get to his time, cause the message worked when it wasnt supposed to, its hard for you to get that, i know... dont underestimate me, remember i was the one who ASKED HIM TO DO THIS EXPERIMENT!!! or else titor would have no reason to fax art in the first place!!!

I know you keep saying that, but it's a bit narcissistic. I don't think you get credit for the whole entire idea of the faxes and emails and experiment. There were others involved. I don't think you're the reason he got lost in time. It's rather ridiculous for you to think it. You were a kid, and there were plenty of other people conversing with John at the time.

If memory serves me right, it was John's idea to gather emails. I've researched his material more than anyone I know. I'm sure you would stick out of the material, but that isn't the case.

I know you keep saying that, but it's a bit narcissistic. I don't think you get credit for the whole entire idea of the faxes and emails and experiment. There were others involved. I don't think you're the reason he got lost in time. It's rather ridiculous for you to think it. You were a kid, and there were plenty of other people conversing with John at the time.

If memory serves me right, it was John's idea to gather emails. I've researched his material more than anyone I know. I'm sure you would stick out of the material, but that isn't the case.

its not narcissistic, its THE TRUTH!!! I CAME UP WITH THE FREAKIN IDEA!!! nobody even thought to send an email to the past, I DID!!! then john was intrigued by it, and we both discussed how it probably wont even get back to me, and we were like hell its worth a try, he has to go back to 98 anyways, or actually i may be getting this mixed up, maybe he offered email to the past, and i said why not send it to me in the future? but either way, I SAID SEND US A MESSAGE TO ART BELL, HE WILL SAY ON THE AIR, THAT PROVES TO US YOU ARE REAL, AND THAT WAS HIS SKYSCRAPER STATEMENT, cause as soon as 9/11 happened everyone started scream titor was a hoax see!!! im not taking credit for the lost johns, but what is interesting about that, is I DID HAVE A QUESTION OF MINE ANSWERED WHEN I SAID, IF MULTIPLE WORLD THEORIES IS TRUE, THAN ONE OF YOU HAVE TO BE THE REAL YOU!!! find that question please in the book!!! and tell me the answer and if his mom has anything to say about it

and if your patient, in 2036 when i get my email, the same one i told him to leave a message for art bell, then call me a narcissist!!! ok

Samstwitch

Whatever. You believe what you believe, but everything you write is about you, centered around you, and that is being totally narcissistic. Not meaning to get off topic with this 'you stuff', so am signing off for now. Thanks for sharing the videos about the Art Bell fax.

Whatever. You believe what you believe, but everything you write is about you, centered around you, and that is being totally narcissistic. Not meaning to get off topic with this 'you stuff', so am signing off for now. Thanks for sharing the videos about the Art Bell fax.

i dont beLIEve anything, i know what i have said, i know what i have done, and its not all about me, it involves a lot of people, including multiple johns, if you think i think im the center of this you are mistaken, it takes to 2 to tango, and the experiment would only be a theory of mine, if JOHN NEVER TESTED IT FOR ME, has it ever occurred to you, i just might be that physicist he was talking to? im not saying i am, but now it seems like that makes a lot of sense

another thing, i havent posted any videos of ME TALKING ABOUT MY INTERACTION WITH JOHN TITOR, AND MY AVATAR IS A PICTURE ME COVERING MY FACE!!! with 5 STARS 5 stripes... and if you knew me i have a reason for this pic, and a few others where my face is covered, and ive said it more times than i want to, i shroud my face in things that are more important than me, in this avatar pic, i shroud it in an AMERICAN FLAG AND THE CONSTITUTION BEHIND IT REPRESENT WE THE PEOPLE... CAUSE ITS NOT ME THATS IMPORTANT, ITS THE MESSAGE THAT IS IMPORTANT... u calling me a narccissit is about to make me have to post a video of me, cause i clearly state in it, when john replied to that question i asked you to look up for me, then i got confused, maybe i was confused cause it wasnt supposed to make sense till LATER IN THE FUTURE!!! which is why i need YOUR HELP, TO TELL ME WHAT IT IS I SAID, AND WHAT IT IS HE SAID TO ME IN RESPONSE, TO SEE IF I CAN ANSWER THE QUESTION HE ASKED OF ME IN THE REPLY!!! AND HIS MOTHERS INSIGHT COULD BE VERY HELPFUL ALSO!!!

and dont kid yourself, 90% or more of the people, were talkin shi to him, they dont show that on the archives, pam and i, were just 2 of the few people, who took him seriously, if you were there you'd know this

and you need to realize what these real eyes, realize in time, cause i had a damn good tutor...
me telling titor as a kid, i plan on being real big someday, was no coincidence...
i have gone into detail before on my facebook, how good looks are more a curse than a blessing, and those who wish they had looked better than they do, have no idea what it is that they are wishing, anything i say or do, people will have a biased towards me cause of the way they PERCEIVE me, it is not what is on my exterior that bears any insight to who i am, it is the interior. u need to realize what these real eyes know to be true, when i met titor, i had a skeleton in my closet, i was a popular person, who no one would think was that much into conspiracies, since they were practically born, people like me, arnt supposed to delve into that field, i was enamored by it, and had the balls to throw a life of lies away, and tell the truth... and when i threw away one life, and enter a conspiracy realm, no longer as an anonymous coward, the gates of hate were unleashed upon me, with the only difference, a face had been attached to the message i was saying, therefor obvious conclusion jealousy was the root of this evil, if i was short fat and ugly, maybe people wouldnt call me a narcissist, but i know god made me this way for a reason, and i know god gave me this life mission for a reason, so who am i to question his motive? if being falsely labeled narcissist is the biggest problem i have to deal with, so be it, im destined to defeat it