TheSerbRyder_ReTurns' Views on John Titor

Num is continuing the John Titor Chat Event for an unprecedented third week in a row. I didn't see you in the last two Serb. If you want to debate then I suggest you attend the event tonight. I will be in attendance.

i went the time i said i would, and no one was there, so i said f it, and i was in the chat when i was suppose to be, about the experiment, and i was in there for about a half hour if not more, before i said f it

hey sam, i scoured over the internet to find the coast to coast am interview with titors mom, and i finally got it, will upload to youtube shortly, then, you can thank me, for adding more information, to your extensive research on titor, you missed, but i didn't

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This fax didn't have anything to do with John Titor and yet, you posted it in the other topic after being warned several times that you shouldn't drive the topic off its course.

I sent you a Personal Message, check you Inbox.

Liberty

Serb! It gets deeper everyday! The scientific side of the whole thing lets me know. There is no good news nowhere!

Serb! It gets deeper everyday! The scientific side of the whole thing lets me know. There is no good news nowhere!

liberty thanks for all your assistance in this denied fact of existence, it somewhat saddens me of the "not much has changed" in the subsquent years following a mission gone aray, yet john if the visitors dont relay the message i have given to you just now, know that i never leave a friend stranded in time, cause like i said, i never agreed with your notion "time devours all things" fear devours all of those afraid of change/evolution... in time my friend, we WILL speak again, and the blood is on my hands, sorry... i vow to fix this, if not, i have no reason to exist... simply put haha, you do know humor is my being right? haha, donecha get it haha... HAHA!!! get it? front and back it stays the same... when you find your true essence, you will find the time you want to go back to, is not your time, cause through your travels in time, you made a better future for yourself you deny... in a weird way, we helped each other evolve, now its your turn to learn from the student, or was the kid always the teacher? HAHA!!! love you clearly not in a homo sense, you could be a female for all i know, last words of wisdom, you can never get lost, you can only forget where you came from ;)

"i hate to say i told ya so, but i told ya so"

you think i should let the pessimists witness my real time chat with titor or his friends, that happened hours ago? it already is on public record, and i know that the universal records of my words of wisdom, will stand the test of time, which is why john, time does not devour all things, time devours all lies... "peace up" haha get it? sorry went ole school on ya, humor is the best medicine, then herbal remedy, marijuanna

oh and lib, i was asking you just as much if not more so if i should reveal the new aspect of the y2k mission to an audience that has shown they will reject it, cause of the simple fact, many fear death...even john hope that helps you as well john

john to show i still care, listen when i was a kid, warning you of all the potential "problems" you under estimated me once again, i planted seeds, as you planted seeds in me, gave you a part of my world, as i took a part of your world, i accepted your world, you may not accept mine... try it, whats the worst that could happen? you could speak again? you could speak to someone higher than you remember speaking to? do you fear judgement of the "god" there is no judgement of a "god" they are above that low energy wave of perception, there is only did you try your best or not... from what i can tell, you have tried more than the best anyone could expect, cause the fame you got from this, is not a fame you sought to attain, you did it for the betterment of creation, and your own evolution... with your help i can say you have done the same for me, funny thing is, children are very eager to experiment, not knowing fear of the unknown, you must find your inner truth/youth, and know who it is you are, and where you really came from, to find your way back home, for a spin on your percepted thinking ;)

you ever consider you were lost before you ever traveled in time?

makes ya wonder doesn't it?

ill try to make this my last bit for the moment here... john or his team, relay me more insight that may help your situation get better, you must know by now, this is a wrong, i want no more to cross over with anymore than john, and the others involved in this little oppsies in time, just know that, shit happens... for a reason

actually more for all times, call this the present... the question... what came first the thought or the word? i say...SOUND!!!

and very telling insight, john i think you avoided pole shift for the very reason i did, you thought deep down inside your being, it was not a certainty to happen to our worldline or any others like ours for that matter, what matters is how sync the people of the planet are with "her" in our case mother earth, and the sun, the bearer of light, and the bearer of life, we are mixed of light and dark, in a quest to find an equilibrium, yes seems impossible to attain what would seem to be such perfection, amidst, such a extreme pendulum... yet what i found to be true is, nothing is impossible, in this game of creation, where many lack the courage, to take responsibility for co-creating this canvas of art... maybe its the inner shame in the destructive picture we so blindly painted. yes i try to paint a beautiful picture, all future generations of our being would be proud and appreciative to join, cause deep down i know, ill be one of those who come back, to reap the harvest, from the seeds i planted, when the world was spiraling in the unknown pits of darkness, they say when ya die, don't go to the light, well speaking from experience, the light was unavoidable, cause that light was ME... and when i had the chance to terminate my mission cause of just extreme side effects to the program of pain was to endure, i said to hell with hell, im making heaven on earth, and you wont see me again in this form completely till i have completed what i set out to do, untill next time my father/friend, dont wish me luck, cause where im going i dont need luck, i just need to know whats up ;)

man this poetry just comes out me sometimes haha

yeah john i know the following song, epitimized your view of me, when i was younger haha, turns out i wasn't so bad

last one for this moment

hopefully last one, i really dont like flooding too much info, but who said the truth was small?