Things to help HDR users with physical travel

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just recently bought my HDR from Gibbs it says to use your phone find zero bars that's a vortex. I'm hoping to find the vortex soon tried the other day no luck gonna try again tomorrow.
Let us know if you're able to go astral with it. You should try it that way first.

Here's the step by step guide I'm using when operating the HDR:
How do you use the HDR?

I really gotta get back into using the HDR... I used it only once since I got it. To be continued I guess...

Heart broken mom

Thanks num7 . I seen someone here said shouldn't use it at night . this I understand is true that's what it says in the Manuel. Also not to use when dates reduce to 4 or 8.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard both. Some say it's better at night, others claim it's better during the daytime.

I personally use it when it's dark. Not because I prefer to, but because it's more convenient to use the HDR before going to bed.

For the dates thing, I never heard of it! Where did you learn that?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You gotta ask for the rate while using the rubbing plate. When you get the stick reaction, it's the right rate.

Heart broken mom

You turn the first knob and say the date you want and then when your fingers stick you say the same date you want with the second knob till your fingers stick.

Heart broken mom

No I was kinda hoping I could maybe find someone to use it and try to do it for me since I'm not having any success. I need my son back.