Things to help HDR users with physical travel

Heart broken mom

I tried but I just am mentally and physically drained. I wish that a person that was experienced with it would use it for me. But I know that won't happen because anyone that has talked about using it and gone back won't help anyone they just won't .

mistertimes

but how will it help you if they went back? it might save the son of the woman in that other dimensional universe but it wont bring him back in your current universe unless you were the one to travel and save him but then you would have to meet "yourself" which is not really you but a very close chemical similarity to your chemicals but still a different organism...

how will his mother react to you there?

this is what dimensional time travel is.. you need to have faith in their ability to understand you are a time traveler.. would they? who knows... it will depend on circumstances in that timeline

Himalayan Hermit

@Pegii - when you say "Dad time traveled" -did you mean your own dad time traveled? And was it Physical time travel with the help of HDR? If it's not too personal, would you like to share any details?

@ Others, yes, Steven Gibbs has said it in his manual to not use it at night, but I'm not sure if that still holds true. Perhaps Professor can share his ideas on that point. Gibbs also speaks about using HDR around the time of full moon for best results. The only time I tried and had astral success was near Full Moon, so no complaints there.

@Num7 - thanks for sharing this link, I know we discussed this 4 yrs ago when I was in US :)

@ All - I can't speak of physical but I have had several astral success with the use of HDR (you may call them thought enhancements or at will astral travels/dreams/whatever by using HDR). I have not used HDR since 2012, since I left US. I finally bought a voltage step down converter (since I now reside in a 220v country), so as soon as that arrives, I am going to give it a try.

Let's discuss more :)

HDRKID

I was using my HDR today and it seems to be working super. I did go physical on Monday, and I was over a vortex. However, I only stayed a few secs before I pop back and I want to go again.

wsj_hdr_may19.jpg

Genius

King Ivan
I was using my HDR today and it seems to be working super. I did go physical on Monday, and I was over a vortex. However, I only stayed a few secs before I pop back and I want to go again.

wsj_hdr_may19.jpg
Have you ever traveled physically back in time for more than a few seconds?

Himalayan Hermit

Finally My Voltage step down converter is here and I tested out the HDR unit and it seems to power up fine. Also the EM did not heat up in space of 2-3 mins as it was initially. I ran it for about 5-6 mins and temp. did not rise (EM was working fine) - so seems like the converter is working as expected. Next step is to try and run an experiment (after a gap of 6 yrs!!)
k0k1ao.jpg