This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

titorite

RMT: How big? Gimme a percentage so once it stays above 12,000 I will know how bad it is going to be!
Qronos16: Answer: Easy to answer TOTAL! It will not recover.​
and finally his last words on this topic were:
Qronos16: The crash will be total as I stated before. The market now is being inflated with all the money being printed. They are printing more money then they have ever done before. The true Stock Market is only around 6500 or so.​

I have to wonder how RMT takes his crow....

Peregrini

Qronos1's alleged post of 2005 was debunked by Numenorean7 a long time ago. You referenced the post. 2036 was a drive-by doom and gloom'er. I am not sure though, what your last few posts are referring to... something not being a hoax, a stock market crash, and RMT eating crow. Would you care to elaborate?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I confirm that it's possible to post in the past using Google's Blogger, so to speak.

IIRC, I removed the Confirmed Hoax tag because someone was able to find what appeared to be one or more authentic forum discussions from 2005-2006 talking about the concerned content. Sadly, I'm unable to find it right now.

titorite

I confirm that it's possible to post in the past using Google's Blogger, so to speak.

IIRC, I removed the Confirmed Hoax tag because someone was able to find what appeared to be one or more authentic forum discussions from 2005-2006 talking about the concerned content. Sadly, I'm unable to find it right now.

Oh Yeah... Qronos 16 was a short term member of TTI... 2006... about a year later from qronos1

So if the time travel website for qronos1 was only recently made then that would be a hoax 6 years in the making.

if it was the other way around and it is a hoax that means qronos1 did all that he did waited a year , posted for a hot second on TTI as qronos16 and that was the end... EWXEPT FOR ALL HIS AMAZING HITS!!!

The number of hits and the accuracy of those hits lead to the same thing I feel with titor... with the person is a lying super pyschic or an honest time traveler.

I both shutter in all kinds of emotion at the notion of more travelers.

titorite

Qronos1's alleged post of 2005 was debunked by Numenorean7 a long time ago. You referenced the post. 2036 was a drive-by doom and gloom'er. I am not sure though, what your last few posts are referring to... something not being a hoax, a stock market crash, and RMT eating crow. Would you care to elaborate?

I only recently looked more into this thread there for I only recently found out about this. I thought it could be typical attention hungry hoaxers at first... then the more I read the more I was ....messed with.

As for Why RMT might eat crow?
3) And finally, since he DID kind of give a number for how big he might estimate the crash to be (he set the value at 6500), then I will EVEN be so kind as to allow a "TOTAL crash" to be interpreted as anything of 50% of its current value or more.

The market bottomed out at 6500....

That is freaking EXACT!

By my count, I have documented well over 20 so far for the past 15 years or so.

One might wonder what is so interesting about this time period that would attract so much attention from our descendants?

titorite

By my count, I have documented well over 20 so far for the past 15 years or so.

One might wonder what is so interesting about this time period that would attract so much attention from our descendants?

You don't say,? Please do go on in great detail. I should think you have more than just my attention waiting on it.

Apocalypse

^Perhaps they are interested in how they've come about ... or (more likely) how they can change a future event for the better. The stock market crash (and its' reasons) were predicted at least 3 years before it happened [I saw it about 2006 sometime]. At the least, the original prediction I viewed didn't say that X-date in the future would be when it starts/continues/ends.