This is hard to believe this was written in 2005

Liberty

Time Travel <<<<< Hit this link!

I was stuck in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil because of Rita! It hit Houston at excatly the same time I was suppose to land! Today with the russian troop training in Denver and this Nato meeting in Chicago! I see what he means and what John Titor means by we are lazy ignorant sheep! To let these troops train on our soil!

Rosco..Jones

Time Travel <<<<< Hit this link!

I was stuck in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil because of Rita! It hit Houston at excatly the same time I was suppose to land! Today with the russian troop training in Denver and this Nato meeting in Chicago! I see what he means and what John Titor means by we are lazy ignorant sheep! To let these troops train on our soil!

Liberty, I scanned through the different posts and had mixed feelings on it. If this is really from 2005, I have to give him credit on Obama, "The next President you elect will not be born in the USA". There are things he talks about that I feel are incorrect or relate to a slightly different Worldline. Still, if he could nail Obama like that, I am going back to check this out some more.

What's the deal on this Russian troops on our soil? I keep reading on this, but have no idea if this is for real or not. Anyone know more about this?

Himalayan Hermit

I'm not sure if I buy the President theory. It sounds like a vague statement. Obama was born in Hawaii (unless I'm wrong?), which is USA last I checked. If "not being from USA" means having a Non-US Father, then yes, I admit his father's from Kenya. Also is this fellow claiming to be John Titor or someone else from 2063?

kurisu

I'm not sure if I buy the President theory. It sounds like a vague statement. Obama was born in Hawaii (unless I'm wrong?), which is USA last I checked. If "not being from USA" means having a Non-US Father, then yes, I admit his father's from Kenya. Also is this fellow claiming to be John Titor or someone else from 2063?

While they did say Obama was from Hawaii proof was never shown ( his birth certificate ) even with all the up roar about him supposedly not being from the u.s.a the problem is simple enough to solve yet it never was

Samstwitch

If that Blog was really posted on September 21, 2005 then we have a real Time Traveler! I don't see how he could have faked the dates of the postings. Liberty, how did you find that Blog?

SOME OF HIS PREDICTIONS: My comments in gray font.

1) 2009 the president you elect will not be from the USA: Hate me if you will, but I've done the research and I don't believe Obama was born in the USA. The Birth Certificate he produced is a fake and experts have confirmed that. So I count this predictions as true...
2) 2010 will be a year to remember as part of the gulf of mexico will die from oil: We all know about the BP Oil Spill
3) In 2012 you will find some answers: THIS IS THE ONE I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT
HAPPENS...Maybe the Rapture, or Solar Flares knocking out the Power Grid. We'll know soon enough!
4) In 2015 you will be invaded. Not to long after that WWIII will start: Predicted by John Titor
5) 2032 The ocean will boil with the rock.: Never heard about this one before, except in Bible Prophecy.
6) 2034 Is the year that dreams will come true.: The year that John Titor said Time Travel is discovered.
7) 2036 The first one will come here: The year that John Titor comes to our Timeline.

I'd like to hear other opinions about the date on the Blog and the Predictions.
I just got home, so I must take some time to eat and rest, but I'll be back on this subject asap.

Liberty, Thanks for posting this!!!

Samstwitch

Movie, The First Grader.jpg

P.S. About my belief that Obama was born in Africa...

I recently watched a movie that's currently Streaming on Netflix. It's based on a true story.
TITLE: The First Grader
The movie has English subtitles.

In one of the scenes, a few of the village men are talking and you hear them say that Michelle Obama was born in Africa. (They said it in their language, so you have to closely watch the Subtitles.) I wonder how many people noticed that.

kurisu

If that Blog was really posted on September 21, 2005 then we have a real Time Traveler! I don't see how he could have faked the dates of the postings. Liberty, how did you find that Blog?

SOME OF HIS PREDICTIONS: My comments in gray font.

1) 2009 the president you elect will not be from the USA: Hate me if you will, but I've done the research and I don't believe Obama was born in the USA. The Birth Certificate he produced is a fake and experts have confirmed that. So I count this predictions as true...
2) 2010 will be a year to remember as part of the gulf of mexico will die from oil: We all know about the BP Oil Spill
3) In 2012 you will find some answers: THIS IS THE ONE I'M WAITING TO SEE WHAT
HAPPENS...Maybe the Rapture, or Solar Flares knocking out the Power Grid. We'll know soon enough!
4) In 2015 you will be invaded. Not to long after that WWIII will start: Predicted by John Titor
5) 2032 The ocean will boil with the rock.: Never heard about this one before, except in Bible Prophecy.
6) 2034 Is the year that dreams will come true.: The year that John Titor said Time Travel is discovered.
7) 2036 The first one will come here: The year that John Titor comes to our Timeline from.

I'd like to hear other opinions about the date on the Blog and the Predictions.
I just got home, so I must take some time to eat and rest, but I'll be back on this subject asap.

Liberty, Thanks for posting this!!!

If you go through his other posts he also reveals other information like...

A study of this periods solar activity showed us that the new supper hurricanes that you are seeing now are a direct impact of the activity from the sun, and global warming.Also earthquake activity will be caused by the high solar activity you are seeing now.You may say that you have had high solar activity before, well not like you have seen, and will see.

Tornados in 2006 will kill so many people.Your rights and free speech will be taken from you staring this year

Great advances in solar cells have made it possible to have your whole house draw the energy of the sun. And at night great advances in battery storage have made it possible to run off battery power for a year if need be.Solar cells have advanced 1000 times more then what you have now.Also we have found ways to draw power from the ground and run your whole house on it.This is new but caching on rather fast.

Holograms are far more efficient then what you have now and they are widely used for various activities.Nano technology is in wide use in 2063.By the way in this year 2005 nano technology will take a huge leap.Yes WW3 took allot from us and the asteroid that hit the earth in 2032

to be honest in the end it's simply information we already have however do to specific greedy S.O.Bs we don't use it although I didn't post it above he even said most of the energy comes from air / sun / water which are things we should be doing but, we aren't

I for one have always thought we should stop using so much oil and, began researching into ways to make renewable source more efficient ( but, thats just me )

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't read all of it, but since that blog is completely hosted on Google's Blogspot, I don't think it's possible to fake a date or anything like that.

Samstwitch

He warns that a NWO will try to take over.
He warns not to take the Computer Chip Implant!
He gives warning about California, the West Coast.
He says something definitely happens in 2012.
He says to believe in God!
"I also will tell you this, believe in GOD.The United States is being Judged."
He says, "I know GOD is real and you will know also. After it's all said and done he will get your attention.How do you think he is trying to get it now?"
"Christians stay strong and do not loose your faith, as you will be tested. Many of you will be put in jail and worse."
He implicates the Bush family in the NWO scheme, and I already know all about that...He's right on!
He says John Kennedy Jr. was murdered...I know that's true also.
"Bush is what I would say or what we call in our time a crazed loon.He is the one who has caused GODS wraith." [This I also believe!]

Lots more warnings on his Blog...Read it!
Everything he says is going to happen fits in with Bible Prophecy.
Read the Threads I posted under the Spirituality/Religion section on the Forum!

Rosco..Jones

Just a quick about my belief that Obama was not born in USA.
#1 Why can't we see the original and test date it?
#2 The person in charge of the records at the hospital just signed a statement that, "There is not or has there ever been, a record of any kind naming Barack Obama at these hospitals."
#3 The official copy is fake.

A quick side point here. If the official copy is not fake, then his father was born in another country and BHO is a citizen by birth. However, in order to be President, you must be a Naturalized Citizen, having both parents citizens and born in the USA. So, by their own evidence he is not qualified to hold office.