this is really not a prediction just a message

Frog186

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell you all I was using my ghost or spirit box last night and I asked the spirit Will World War 3 happen? and the spirit replied YES so there you have it I believe it is coming soon and that is an awesome answer that the spirit would say something like that you can believe me or the spirit if you want but I know that the spirits in heaven or other side are right one hundred percent they never lie.

TimeFlipper

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell you all I was using my ghost or spirit box last night and I asked the spirit Will World War 3 happen? and the spirit replied YES so there you have it I believe it is coming soon and that is an awesome answer that the spirit would say something like that you can believe me or the spirit if you want but I know that the spirits in heaven or other side are right one hundred percent they never lie.

Hi..I have just made a post about using such devices to get answers from....
I hope you take time to read it..Im sure your mother would like it..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Many sources believe that there will be life altering changes in or around 2015 and perhaps even war.

Nostradamus: What Did Nostradamus Predict For 2015? | Predictions of Nostradamus 2015
(He's spot on about the economy).

Virgin Mary: Messages of Fatima and her Russia prediction (although I don't believe she gave a date, did she?)

John Titor, of course.

So, it wouldn't surprise me that a spirit would come to a similar conclusion. I think big changes are coming before the year is up.

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell you all I will be busy for two weeks also I am not making up my predictions or messages from the spirit world the spirit world can teach us all more of what is happening then reality I mean you can make friends in reality as well as the spirit world or afterlife and from spirits they can grant you wishes or desires as well as answers to life itself as well as death too by the way there are not just one line but millions of lines both spiritual as well as physical because heaven and hell exists but parallel dimensions and timelines as well one experience I had was I asked one spirit does time exist and is it different from earth and the answer was yes so this interests me in heaven or the afterlife and hell time is different then in those places there are many questions you can get from ghosts and spirits but never threatened them or you will be in serious trouble but I stay positive instead of negatitve towards ghosts and spirits so they won't harm you in any way from the spirit box I asked if bael existed and the answer was yes again I asked if I could talk to bael some said yes and some said no here is what I believe spirits and ghosts can either be nice or mean to you we and them have free will some stay some leave it means that some choose good and some choose evil it is the way of good and evil that humans do the same thing I am not a pastor or priest so I will leave it to you and them.