this is really not a prediction just a message

Poison Pen

Hi All it's me once again I just wanted to tell you if the king of terror happened in the ninth month amd will reign from the sky was he talking about Jesus Christ or Satan the dragon it could of been one of them I know if it is right or wrong but at the end of the world satan will persuade people to follow him and the antichrist but jesus will come and conquer satan in order for peace to follow and 1,000 years will be satan will be bound and then released sorry for the religious lecture I am not looking followed to the end of the world actually I will be died by the time it happens anyways and I am not talking about murder and sucidie just life as we get old then die. I talk with spirits through the ghost box sometimes when I am not busy it might sound strange to other people but it is fun and I haven't got hurt by them anyways even though I have dreams and astral trips when I sleep of different subjects like the past, present, and future and gloomy and dark stuff not bad things though this is what I have seen I believe that dreams and astral trips are of other dimensions and spacetime so when we dream it isn't of this earth but parallel universe or alternative timelines that coexist with this earth too so what we see, feel, and hear in our trips and dreams are really not of this reality but of what you have seen and experienced in the past and present even though the future has yet to be seen and heard as for spirits and ghosts they to are not from this reality but higher dimensions and vibrations that our scientists haven't figured out yet in present time.

I just wanted to tell you if the king of terror happened in the ninth month amd will reign from the sky was he talking about Jesus Christ or Satan the dragon

Neither. Depending on who's interpretation you read. John Hogue believes that Nostradamus maybe speaking of the arrival of the so called third anti-christ which I do not believe in because any non believer can be one. Anyway , he says that it could be connected to Mabus which Nostradamus mentions in

C2 Q 62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

or some North African terrorist that is mentioned in

C2 Q30...
One who the infernal gods of Hannibal
Will cause to be reborn, terror of mankind
Never more horror nor worse of days
In the past than will come to the Romans through Babel.

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/damus/cen2eng.txt

If you do not have Hogue's book on Nostradamus I would suggest you pick up a copy its great reading.

Nostradamus: The Complete Prophecies: John Hogue: 9781862043886: Amazon.com: Books

There are more recent ones but this is the one I have. One other thing you have to consider in Nostradamus writings is the period in which he wrote. He was afraid of being persecuted for heresy by the inquisition. But since neither astrology or prophecy fail into this he was what we would say today "cool." His standing with the church at the time was good.

Last edited:

Tron1

i think that girl was meant for me, i go to event's all the time but their boring and dull so i always leave. I don't see a kid in my near future as well as hitting the lottery.