this thing is a shrimp???

Samstwitch

I love shrimp and lobster. I would definitely cook up one of those monsters for a meal! :D

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well it looks more like a lobster than a shrimp either way should go right nicely with a little butter and lemon sauce huh???

Giant Shrimp Invade US Waters - Business Insider
From the link:
The image below shows where they've found the shrimp so far. They are concentrated along the coast.

Really? Along the coast, you say?

Who'd a thunk it?

ha ha ha I know right..... the wonders of the modern scientist ...ddduuuuuuuhhhh!!!!!!!

I'm wondering if these baby's can be cultivated into fresh water creature's??? I could see a wading pool in the garage, or a whole gaggle of them in the great lakes... hhhmmmm not to sure they would ever be able to take the cold water temps though, might be possible in the southern states....

oh well just a thought.. would be nice to have a few hundred living in the garage just waiting for me to fire up the BBQ grill, or show up at the 4th of july block party with a whole bushel basket full ready to grill...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
even still a salt water tank made from a small waiding pool it not so tough to keep up, say 3ft tall and 15ft across yeah should work.. feed them just like a any other fish tank... I might have to look into this it sounds better the more I think about it.... this could be a good thing ....

HDRKID

Talk about some JUMBO SHRIMP as we see some enormous ones.

It is not an oxymoron any more.

Giant Invasive Predator Tiger Shrimp Settle in the Gulf of Mexico | Inhabitat - Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building

tiger-shrimp-2.jpg