This WF? just dropped on YouTube today, and it is great!

Enigma007

The WHY Files - Killer Patents and Secret Science - Vol. 1 - Free Energy and Anti-Gravity Cover Ups.

This was excellent, and infuriating at the same time. Excellent in that multiple people have discovered / developed many awesome technologies, and infuriating that the US Government stole ALL of them from us and killed the inventors.

MODAT7

AJ did a pretty good job of explaining why I call climate theologists morons. With my health problems, I need some of these near century old hidden technologies RIGHT NOW... along with many other people. The shadow government may get its kicks controlling and manipulating all of us, but they are generating some seriously negative karma for themselves and will burn in hell for all eternity because of it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I liked this episode. I noticed there were several notable inventions that didn't get mentioned though. The Searle device was not in the list. I studied that one a lot. I even figured out the underlying principle. That principle was the magnetic material used was a combination of elements that allowed an oscillating magnetic field to be imprinted on the magnetic material. Those magnets made with this material were by themselves a perpetual energy generator. I honestly believe the discovery of an anti-magnetic field would have been realized if the scientific community had bothered to investigate and understand how it works. Searle found a way to assemble these magnets in a rotating assembly to create an antigravity craft. I don't think Searle was killed. But his invention was confiscated. The confiscators were supposedly government goons. A common theme. My personal take is that the ET's are actually behind the suppression of all antigravity tech.

The Bruce DePalma N-Machine wasn't mentioned. All Bruce did was to create a liquid brush assembly to draw the current off of a homopolar generator. Turns out the device generated 5 times more power than it consumed. It was Faraday that invented the homopolar generator back before there was any EM theory crap. According to EM theory the homopolar device should not work. But it does. So how did facts get replaced with theory? Another interesting tidbit of info is that Edison used a very large scale homopolar generator to generate electrical current. But we all know that Tesla won the current generator wars. So the homopolar generator was mothballed as a power source. But it has been reported that the US Navy uses homopolar generators to produce the heavy current needed for rail guns.

I studied the Floyd Sweet device. It uses the same principle as the Searle device. The special magnetic material that allows an oscillating magnetic field to be imprinted on it. The material would probably have to be specially made using metallurgy knowledge. Also the oscillating magnetic field imprinting machine is very large. Something an average tinkerer is not likely to have due to cost.

Then along came Thomas Bearden with 3 other scientists and invented the Motionless Energy Generator (M.E.G.) This group of scientists successfully built a working prototype and submitted the device for a patent. And a patent was granted. A real free energy device! But they never brought the device to market. Claiming they needed 10 million dollars to optimize to device. But the plans are available online for anyone wanting free energy.

And the academic community has nothing to say at all about any of this.