Thoughts on UFO disclosure?

Minita

And why would she waste her time staying with humans and doing nothing at all on this planet just sitting ideal, sounds ludicrous.

writer2036

It's not on the news Minita because it's because it is not being investigated by Journalists. That is how Amelia and I like it. We like our privacy and she does not always be here in this dimension and or realm all the time. In fact she only just got back less than a week ago from some important business that needed attending to and she had been gone for at least two weeks. As I stated previously Minita I have no issues if no one believes me openly.

I was quite insulted with your last two PM replies you sent me Minita. I answered all of your questions with honesty and detail. You then ask more questions I trust that you will be understanding and non judgemental as you state in your opening PM that you won't ask for any proof and so I take that as being an honorable gesture. So I continue to answer your questions in PM. However you then totally reverse your position calling me out saying I don't believe you in PM replies and then here in the forums. If you did not believe me in the first place why did you insist on this long winded charade. It's dishonest and two faced. This is why I do not like to talk about my experiences with aliens due to the responses and behavior of people like Minita. I must say thank you to Traveler Malaki for being very sincere and open with his/her experiences as well. In answer to your PM Question Minita Amelia is not immortal, nothing lives forever.

Everything has a time for renewal. It just takes more time or less depending on the being and it's physical composition and functions. It seems you Minita have a set belief on how long a being should live for. Humanity is tiny in comparison to what is really out there. Amelia has a nickname for humans. She calls us turtles. The reason for that is because she said you live approximately 80 years on average and then your shell is discarded and you then go through a process of seeking another shell for your soul to reside in regardless of how long that may take only to live another 80 years more or less on average.

I apologize for Minita and I for taking this off topic it is supposed to be about UFO Disclosure not for a two faced Interrogation towards forum member who does not want such behavior thrust upon them.

TnWatchdog

That is how Amelia and I like it. We like our privacy and she does not always be here in this dimension and or realm all the time. In fact she only just got back less than a week ago from some important business that needed attending to and she had been gone for at least two weeks. As I stated previously
I was wondering what Amelia thinks regarding the UFO Disclosure. Is it coming soon, why has it taken so long, and why now? I have read that if we knew everything that was out there to know, in true form...we would freak out. What are you thoughts on that? Thanks in advance for your response.

writer2036

Amelia thinks that UFO Disclosure will not be announced officially. She thinks if they do ever disclose it will be quietly mentioned in the media in a unclear and cryptic manner. Amelia also said that you can never know everything there is to know because when you think you know everything it only leads to more mysteries and confusion to be solved.

She also wanted to say that we would not freak out. She said how do I know that? Because it's in your very nature to adapt to new environments be it hostile or temperate and also to new technology. You didn't freak out when you discovered fire or or how grow food. You were amazed and took pride in your new found knowledge. Yes their were exceptions to that rule where certain people abused that knowledge for control and/or personal gain but that is a trait not unique to humans. If and when you do receive a boost in technology from potential alien trade your response to said technology would be comparable to the discovery of fire and growing food for the first time Amelia said.

Minita

It's not on the news Minita because it's because it is not being investigated by Journalists. That is how Amelia and I like it. We like our privacy and she does not always be here in this dimension and or realm all the time. In fact she only just got back less than a week ago from some important business that needed attending to and she had been gone for at least two weeks. As I stated previously Minita I have no issues if no one believes me openly.

I was quite insulted with your last two PM replies you sent me Minita. I answered all of your questions with honesty and detail. You then ask more questions I trust that you will be understanding and non judgemental as you state in your opening PM that you won't ask for any proof and so I take that as being an honorable gesture. So I continue to answer your questions in PM. However you then totally reverse your position calling me out saying I don't believe you in PM replies and then here in the forums. If you did not believe me in the first place why did you insist on this long winded charade. It's dishonest and two faced. This is why I do not like to talk about my experiences with aliens due to the responses and behavior of people like Minita. I must say thank you to Traveler Malaki for being very sincere and open with his/her experiences as well. In answer to your PM Question Minita Amelia is not immortal, nothing lives forever.

Everything has a time for renewal. It just takes more time or less depending on the being and it's physical composition and functions. It seems you Minita have a set belief on how long a being should live for. Humanity is tiny in comparison to what is really out there. Amelia has a nickname for humans. She calls us turtles. The reason for that is because she said you live approximately 80 years on average and then your shell is discarded and you then go through a process of seeking another shell for your soul to reside in regardless of how long that may take only to live another 80 years more or less on average.

I apologize for Minita and I for taking this off topic it is supposed to be about UFO Disclosure not for a two faced Interrogation towards forum member who does not want such behavior thrust upon them.
If i said i don't believe in you, i can say that that's my opinion. You shouldn't feel offended or insulted by that. May be others believe you, so be it. I started asking questions because at that time i didn't know about your story and i was curious and when i read it, it sounded fake. So i have right to discuss my opinions and beliefs. And Sorry for off topic.

BlastTyrant

Same Writer you have probably the most sought after find and probably the biggest Discovery in Human History living in your house.
Blast, do you believe in him all that he says? Think about it hasn't made any news so far which is not normal.
I do not no, but i am always more than willing to give some one the Chance to prove it or atleast give him the benefit of a doubt to prove such a extremely bold claim. It makes me think of the Minnesota Iceman, it was kept secret for years till a traveling circus bought it and showed it off to the world, just to have it dissapear one day from the face of the planet. Had it been allowed to be tested and examined properly it could of been a game changer in the evolution theory's claims and proved a whole lot of people wrong. And that is what he has supposidely living with him, a game changer the proof of life outside of the Planet, i can say i wouldnt want to share ether due to the Publicity it would bring and eventually not only the US Government but the Catholic church, it would be a constant looking over your shoulder scenario ASSUMING it could be proven to be a alien.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I'm all for thinking outside the box, but I need evidence. I'm not one for blind faith. Do you have any actual evidence to support your claim? If you have direct contact with an alien, it should be quite easy for you to post a picture seeing has how they live with you... *cough* :D