Three Days of Darkness?

Samstwitch

I watched the video on the internet today that was done 12-3-97. I don't know Father Martin, I just listened to the video and gave my opinion based on what I heard. You gave me yours so now we can agree to move on.

That's fine. I was just trying to relay what I knew. It's been so long, I guess I was mistaken about the year. I know Father Martin's last appearance on C2C was in 1998. I thought that's when he made the statement.

Anyway glad you enjoyed hearing his messages. Father Martin was a saint in his own time. I'm glad I got to hear him on live radio.

Did you know that it is suspected that Father Martin was murdered? (Because of what he revealed in his novels about what was going on at the Vatican.) After he had a stroke, he was kept sequestered. It's a long story about the circumstances surrounding his death...details used to be posted somewhere on the Internet and maybe still is.

TnWatchdog

Some articles claim the third secret of Fatima has been been opened and it wasn't that big a deal. I think if that were the case the Catholic Church is involved in a cover up, avoiding panic.

Yes, Pope John Paul II claimed that the 3rd Secret actually referred to the attempt made on his life. That was totally bogus. The 3rd secret has to do with the destruction that is coming upon the earth. Father Malachi Martin read the 3rd Secret and although he was vowed to secrecy, on the Art Bell Show, Father Martin gave several hints about what the 3rd Secret was. It was very scary! He said, the worst thing you could imagine. (I researched the 3rd Secret extensively, but don't have my notes on hand at this time.)

Thank you for posting the material from Padre Pio! :)
I have been listening to a C2C show regarding Fatima that aired on March 3, 2013. I am very intrigued by the 3rd Secret and realize there is a coverup going on by the Catholic Church regarding it. I would appreciate any thoughts/notes you have regrding this secret. I have marked an interesting part of the show summary in red and would like your thoughts on it. Looks like the ole fire and brimstone await us.

Secrets of Fatima:
On Sunday night's program, George Noory will be joined by Father Nicholas Gruner, one of the world's leading authorities on traditional Roman Catholic doctrine and practice, for a discussion on the series of apparitions at Fatima, Portugal from May to October 1917, in which a number of predictions, requests and warnings were allegedly conveyed by the Virgin Mary to three shepherd children. He theorized that these children, rather than the Pope, were chosen to receive the messages because they would be more receptive and not be "confused by all sorts of theological ideas." However, Gruner also reflected on the tribulations that befell the children during the Fatima apparitions, including being arrested and threatened with being boiled in oil if they did not recant their visions.

Regarding the infamous 'third secret' of Fatima which is believed to be a prophecy of dire future world events, Gruner recalled how Sister Lucia, the most famous of the three shepherd children, wrote down the first two secrets with ease but "she couldn't bring herself" to record the final part. After being given a formal order by the Church to write it, Lucia still agonized for three months trying to document it and, allegedly, only finished the job after she received another visit from the Virgin Mary, who told her that to do so was the 'will of God.' As to what the third secret foretells, Gruner noted that Lucia once claimed that it could be found in Chapters 8 to 12 of the Book of Revelations.

Although the Vatican claims to have released the complete text of the third secret in the year 2000, Gruner adamantly disputed this contention, saying that "the most important part, they left out." To that end, he put forward that there were two documents which comprised the complete third secret and that the Vatican only released the contents of the first part. He cited the testimony of Archibishop Capovilla, former secretary to Pope John XXIII, who "said there was another attachment" which was not a part of the official disclosure. On whether the events predicted in the third secret can be averted, Gruner suggested that if the Pope consecrated Russia, as prescribed in the second secret of Fatima, then perhaps it could prevent the troubling final events predicted.

Samstwitch

I have been listening to a C2C show regarding Fatima that aired on March 3, 2013. I am very intrigued by the 3rd Secret and realize there is a coverup going on by the Catholic Church regarding it. I would appreciate any thoughts/notes you have regrding this secret. I have marked an interesting part of the show summary in red and would like your thoughts on it. Looks like the ole fire and brimstone await us.

About the 3rd Secret of Fatima...I have pulled this from another thread that I posted about it.

FATIMA PROPHECIES

The Fatima Prophecies were given to three children in Portugal by the Virgin Mary from 1916-1917. There was a miracle that happened in front of thousands of people by the Virgin Mary, to prove that she was really appearing to the children. All of the prophecies came true, except for the last one, which was hidden from the public. It is called the "The 3rd Secret of Fatima". The Virgin Mary left instructions for the Pope to reveal the 3rd Secret to the public in 1960 and do what he said, but when the time arrived, Pope John refused to publish the secret, and refused to do what it said.

The Prophecies of Fatima also involve Russia. The Virgin Mary instructed the Pope to consecrate Russia (with a gathering of all the world Bishops) and if it happened there would be world peace. But, if that didn't happen, there would be terrible consequences and many nations would be annihilated. This has never been accomplished.
Fatima Consecration

Our Lady of Fatima warned that if Her requests were not heeded, Russia would "spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated."​
Why Annihilation of Nations or Not?
Why Annihilation of Nations or Not?
VIDEO of Third Secret of Fatima: Welcome to Fatima On Demand
History of Fatima:
FATIMA NETWORK: Our Lady of Fatima Online

Message of Fatima:
FATIMA NETWORK: Our Lady of Fatima Online

FATHER MALACHI MARTIN
Malachi Martin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John spoke of the aftermath of WW III, a Nuclear War, which affected and disabled most of the technology in his world. This even that happened on his Timeline. Being without electricity, was a direct result of the war. Titor's remark reminded me of something very important that Father Malachi Martin said back in 1997 regarding the 3rd Secret of Fatima.

During a radio interview with Art Bell, Father Martin answered questions about the 3rd Secret of Fatima. (He had read the 3rd Secret of Fatima.) Father Martin was vowed to secrecy, however, he was able to give clues that alluded to the content of the 3rd Secret.
One clue Fr. Martin gave, which I can only paraphrase now (but will later find it and transcribe it to post), was to imagine what it would be like if following some major event, we were without electricity. At the time, I could not think of what might cause that situation, except a major blackout, but those never last for very long. In later times, I thought perhaps it was about Y2K, but that disaster was prevented.

During that same interview, Fr. Martin said the 3rd Secret of Fatima was the most horrible thing a person could imagine, and it was not a natural type of disaster (such as a comet hitting the earth). In other words, it was a man-made tragedy.

Sister Lucia, the last surviving seer of the 3rd Secret of Fatima, died on February 13, 2005. Sister Lucia received messages from the Virgin Mary when she was just a child on July 13, 1917.

Fr. Martin has since passed on as well. But when he was alive, he said, "Well, Sister Lucia, who wrote down the 3rd Secret, says that the whole of the secret is contained in Chapters, I think, 12 to 17 in the Book of Revelation..."

VIDEO: CLIPS OF FATHER MALACHI MARTIN ON ART BELL

On December 3, 1997, during an interview with Fr. Martin, Art Bell asked, "Can you tell us, in a way that we can read between the lines, with regard to the 3rd Prophecy, is there a timetable that you are aware of, but cannot speak of, that we can read between the lines on?"

Fr. Martin replied, "Yes and no. There is a...it is not 200 years away...it is not 50 years away...it is not 20 years away...number one. Number two, it involves the entire world system. It's not merely one area, any one religion, any one race...and it will be frightening."
(Listen to the Video above)

With that in mind, getting back to John Titor's claims...the Nuclear war on John's Timeline happened in the year 2015. That would be exactly 18 years after Fr. Martin made that statement. I believe a world Nuclear War, WW III, is what Fr. Martin was talking about regarding the 3rd Secret of Fatima.

IN 1998 FATHER MARTIN IDENTIFIES THE TRAITS OF THE ANTICHRIST

BlastTyrant

Would it be anything like in Alaska where they get a Month of pure Darkness? Or is it a wipeout of Everything electronic and power, if so would it be much like a Global EMP? it is basically impossible to stop everything electronic there will always be back up generators and other ways of making power.

I got a 1000Lumens Light at the end of a few barrells i can see anything coming lol

the_sign

Three days of darkness could be coming soon to a town near you!

It most certainly will be a worldwide event, December 27th through the 29th, 2018 A.D.

Here is the link to one other thread here at Paranormalis about the Three Days of Darkness : The Three Days of Darkness

which also contains details on how the Book of Daniel was unsealed and opened in order to ascertain the exact dates.

Mayhem

Zenith
Three days of darkness could be coming soon to a town near you!

It most certainly will be a worldwide event, December 27th through the 29th, 2018 A.D.

Here is the link to one other thread here at Paranormalis about the Three Days of Darkness : The Three Days of Darkness

which also contains details on how the Book of Daniel was unsealed and opened in order to ascertain the exact dates.

Have you come across the Nag Hammadi?

Mayhem

Zenith
The Nag Hammadi Library, a collection of thirteen ancient books (called "codices") containing over fifty texts, was discovered in upper Egypt in 1945.

Mayhem

Zenith
I have been reading over the last few weeks, among other things.
It is essentially the Gnostic Gospels, are and are also known as the Chenoboskion Manuscripts.

They have a somewhat contrasting view to the teaching New Testament.

They also contain the oral gospel traditions of the Gospel of Thomas.

In some respects they also refer to the old testament.

There has been many that say It is probable that the codices were buried after the paschal letter from Athanasius in AD 367 banned such heteredox writings.

I already have a thread here with a copy of the full texts.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have been reading over the last few weeks, among other things.
It is essentially the Gnostic Gospels, are and are also known as the Chenoboskion Manuscripts.

They have a somewhat contrasting view to the teaching New Testament.

They also contain the oral gospel traditions of the Gospel of Thomas.

In some respects they also refer to the old testament.

There has been many that say It is probable that the codices were buried after the paschal letter from Athanasius in AD 367 banned such heteredox writings.

I already have a thread here with a copy of the full texts.

Agreed that the Christian faith believes this is coming but I don't know when, why, or how. I'll consult with a friend for more information.