Three Wishes

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Let's say you were digging through old junk and came across an interesting-looking antique...All of a sudden, a djinn or genie appears, offering you 3 wishes...
What would you wish for? :)
(No, you can't wish for more wishes.. ;) ) Search your mind...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'll start...

I'd wish for great wisdom, good health/safety for my loved ones, and the ability to transport anywhere/time that I wanted, at will...

:D

TnWatchdog

My wish would be for good family health, successful business ventures, and to make a positive difference in a negative world.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
1 Time Machine
2 Become immortal in my present form.
3 Personal space yacht.
lol Space yacht? Like a yacht that can float around space?

Like my own star cruiser. Yeah, it will navigate through space. I always wanted one of those, ever since reading about a couple of teenagers that borrowed Dad's space yacht for the weekend, in an issue of Superman comics.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not need to do the three wishes thing. I just manifest things in about 72 hours or less most of the time.

Remember: Thoughts are things, and thoughts can do real things on the Earth Plane.

Ayasano

I do not need to do the three wishes thing. I just manifest things in about 72 hours or less most of the time.

Remember: Thoughts are things, and thoughts can do real things on the Earth Plane.

Can you manifest me a new PC? Seriously, some of the parts in this one are ancient. (Digitally speaking)