Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

binary

Re: Tibetan Monk Remote Views 2012

Wonder, These guys don't give you nearly enough credit! This killed me! To me, your tone did not appear disrespectful at all. And in the spirit of this being, as it has been mentioned in the unfriendly replies to your special brand of humour, a friendly place, Have you ever heard of www.brunching.com? You should check it out. It's just an archive now, and it's a shame that Lore Fitzgerald and the boys aren't still writing. Self-made-critic is a good feature, but if you browse around you'll find lots of other hilarious stuff. I'm positive it'll crack you up bigtime, given the tone of your sarcasm. OH. the ratings are wicked too! Thanx again for the laugh. If you do end up checking out Brunching.com, let me know what you think.

B.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"WonderBread\")</div>
When I think of remote viewing, I wonder should it really be called TV viewing. I can usually see the remote, except when my husband is hoarding it. It is more interesting to me to view the TV. I usually use the remote to change a channel. I assumed that in Tibet they could do this too. However, from the article it seemed as if this was new concept or something. Maybe they don't have cable there or can't get satelite. Here where I am I don't have 2012 channels. I only have 60 or so. But I do have favorite shows at 8:12 pm that is like 2012 I think. I have never been good at military time. Do monks watch TV?

WonderBread[/b]

bigpimpin

In my opinion, out of all of the future predictions I have heard about, I believe that there will be a WWIII. In almost every prediction Ive heard, they've mentioned a war. If we can stop it, we need to start alerting people (the smart ones, not the ones who wont listen to you or will panic), because if enough people try to prevent it, maybe the Gov. will listen.

astralsailor

This does not sound to far out to me..
As there are alot of beings around the astral Planes, the real-time and higher planes. I would be relifed to see the world take a turn after 2012 i would be so happy so even if this does not happend it brings some hope for the future at least sometime :) And if it does not happend im just going back to belive in Boris and www.fifthmillennium.com :;)

denbo88

I see a scenario where the US dollar finally is challenged by 2012 as the world's trading currency. We are seeing the early rumblings of this now. A few years ago Saddam Hussein openly talked about dumping the US dollar for use as a world currency and many think this was the prime motivation for his removal from power. It also sends a message to the rest of the oil producing nations and industrialized nations not to even think about it. Not only does the US need oil, but they need the world to utilize it's currency in world trade.

2012 will also be a time where the financial markets will be feeling the heat from 77 million retiring "Baby Boomers". The leading edge of this group will begin retiring around 2008-2009 and steadly increase in numbers, putting a drain on Social Security, medical care, they will stop investing and start withdrawing from savings. This would produce more sellers than buyers in the stock market, driving down prices. I think this is the ulterior motive for the US government to allow an unprecidented number of immigrants into this country. They need more taxpayers to support the coming wave of retirees, when 1 out of 3 citizens will be over 65.

virtualgirl

I say listen to the monk. They are the masters of meditation, the wisest of men. They don't use drugs, and I don't think they are prone to making stuff up to cause a media hype. If anything, they prefer to be left alone. Also, using darkbreeds words, I don't they are "affected by various doomsayers".

1more

browneyes

no UFOs came down to save the 12 million people that Hitler gassed (6mil jews and 6 mil clergy, cripples, and ethnically unpure)

why now are they so concerned about us?

I find this to be unbelieveable. It is the sort of thing that makes people like the born againers and those who believe in rapture, not work towards peace, they think they are gonna be saved anyway so why bother.

PhantomLord

Well I think when Planet X didnt roll by in May of 2003, that debunked Nancy Lieder and her Zeta Talk.

Now thats not to say that there could be something like Planet X out there. Theres alot about space that we done know and that we cant see.

Hell I remember watching a thing on Asteroids and they said if a global killer came in from the southern hempisphere we wouldnt probably see it simply because 98% of the telescopes are in the north.

But when it comes down to it I'm a little more worried about our friends in Iran, North Korea, China, and Russia then I am about a giant Planet passing by that would cause disaster of epic proportions.

JasperMoon

Someone remarked on another forum I visit that the UFO over the Temple Mount was there to save the Mount from being nuked. There was a rumor that someone had planted a nuke device there and the UFO came down to disarm it. Talk about being saved in the nick of time. I think they said it was being made ready to go off.