Time bend experiment

Lumbergooz

After gaining some idea how things work, I am sharing with you this simple experiment to be performed tonight.
exp1.jpg

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Interesting setup, but not sure it will work, please post your good data or bad data of your working experiment.
Good Luck

A. Crain

Quite curious if this will work. As Opmmur said, please post data regardless of what it is of the working experiment.

Lumbergooz

On a 2nd thought, the coil has very low resistance, so I was worried it may short circuit the signal generator..So I added a piezo speaker in serious with the coil, as shown below
results cannot be overlooked, but still in collection...It is unwise to post enthusiastic observations without making sure.

TTM_experiment2.jpg

Lumbergooz

Ok, to share the results after being repeated several times: the changes I made is placing the crystal (with a plastic holder) on top of a copper pyramid with its lower tip touching pyramid crest. set the generator on 144Hz and leaving it on sine wave running all night.Pyramid kufu design pointing magnetic north.
the result is meeting dead people I knew closely..talking and interacting with them like real..same results happened at least 5 times I ran experiment but different person sometimes. appreciate if someone runs the same to compare the outcome.