1. Dismiss Notice

Time Camera making

Discussion in 'Time Machines and Experiments' started by Lumbergooz, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Lumbergooz

Lumbergooz Active Member

I got the ARD time camera catalogue on this forum.
    I want to ask for more info on the amplifier coil which is conical shape..anyone please has info on cone size ? coil dia ? how many turns ? or impedance ? same question about stick plate ?? any tips please

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Im confused by the term, Counter Magnetic Amplifier..It appears to me that the word "Counter" actually means to oppose, disagree with, or to reduce it effects, which in this case means to reduce the effects of the magnetism..:confused:

Im thinking that you might research a little bit more for the circuitry of that device, to see if a clearer explanation of it can be found?..(y).

4. Lumbergooz

Lumbergooz Active Member

im using some google digging methods..still not much results. recently Google playing NSA faithful dog once you use advanced search methods they block u even if you are looking for normal content..looks like even peaceful science will be restricted for individuals..the NWO shit....will keep trying thu..

TimeFlipper likes this.

5. adil

adil New Member

FLAT ZIG-ZAG coil same thing like that:
    [​IMG]
    or:
    upload_2017-8-28_16-30-9.jpeg
    just read "FLAT ZIG-ZAG coil " and you will see other pictures,
    "couinter magnetic amplifier" same thing like that :
    upload_2017-8-28_16-38-25.jpeg or
    upload_2017-8-28_16-46-24.jpeg
    and you should attached by a magnet
    i want to ask if any one have any idea for the "film exposure well" tell me please and "screen grid" and any detail, thank you