Time / Dimensional Travel Machine?

Zeirbah

Is there a time / dimensional travel machine that isn't expensive, but has powerful results? I have yet to get to my HDR experimenting again, but I'd like to find something more powerful than the HDR and not expensive (~$50.00). I heard something about creating an artificial time / dimensional portal via PVC pipes, copper wire, and some other things.

Martian

I'm sorry to be rude, but this is hilarious. :D Driving a car down the road costs a few bucks, and traveling to space costs millions of bucks. You expect time travel to be cheaper? It may be, but so far I haven't found it.

Genius

King Ivan
The John Bajak flux capacitor is cheap. But it isn't very powerful, and I am not even sure it will works.

Martian

I'm sorry to be rude, but this is hilarious. :D Driving a car down the road costs a few bucks, and traveling to space costs millions of bucks. You expect time travel to be cheaper? It may be, but so far I haven't found it.
lol I meant to say that a car costs thousands of dollars, and a rocket costs millions. :p

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Is there a time / dimensional travel machine that isn't expensive, but has powerful results? I have yet to get to my HDR experimenting again, but I'd like to find something more powerful than the HDR and not expensive (~$50.00). I heard something about creating an artificial time / dimensional portal via PVC pipes, copper wire, and some other things.

Attachments

• Riddle of Time 9th Key - 9THK.pdf
    787.8 KB · Views: 30