Time Does Not Conquer All

Miscellaneous

Time doesn't exist because time is fluid. Or I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't even know how to explain it, as much as knowing enough about it.
LOL - I'm with you, kid. The more I think about it, the less I feel I understand it.

All I know for sure is that the older I get the more it seems like time is rushing me to my inevitable end - and though I am really, really interested in what happens next, I'm not in any hurry to find out.

Paula, LOL, who would want to conquer love? What side you on anyway? :)
I believe that death is not the end.

Snow

Time doesn't exist because time is fluid. Or I don't know what I'm talking about. I don't even know how to explain it, as much as knowing enough about it.
LOL - I'm with you, kid. The more I think about it, the less I feel I understand it.

All I know for sure is that the older I get the more it seems like time is rushing me to my inevitable end - and though I am really, really interested in what happens next, I'm not in any hurry to find out.

Paula, LOL, who would want to conquer love? What side you on anyway? :)
I believe that death is not the end.
Oh me either, but I'm not done here, yet :)

Carl Miller

Time will not fix stupid?

Welcome back, Walt Willis. Stupidity cannot be healed by time, Walt.

Stupidity tends to be a recurrent mental disease, perhaps i might have said 'emotional disease'.

Unfortunately many people have been bullied to the extent of leaving websites and their discussion forums for stupidity.

The cure for stupidity would be the awareness of the very stupidity and the realization of one's own dumbness is the most difficult thing in the world.

Once again, welcome back and stay on. Thank You.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Miscellaneous "Who would want to conquer love".....

Time isn't a WHO is it? Does "love" fade with time? And if so, does it mean it has been conquered by time itself?

:)

OR..

Is there a type of love, like the love we have for a child or an animal, that cannot be conquered at all? I cannot fathom EVER losing love for my children. :)

mistertimes

you conquer time and you become a god
this is why all of us are here after all.. maybe its good not everyone can time travel because many wouldn't
know what to do with themselves.. the anxiety and psychological physiological psychiatric problems will be
enormous if not mentally ready

as I said.. you conquer time? you, my friend, become a god.. at least in planet earth terms..

think about it.. death no more.. you conquer time and your all perspective towards death is never the same because...
you become the master of your world.. and it is truly your world when you conquer time

have no doubt about it.. it is possible!
PHYSICALLY possible

Falkon303

you conquer time and you become a god
this is why all of us are here after all.. maybe its good not everyone can time travel because many wouldn't
know what to do with themselves.. the anxiety and psychological physiological psychiatric problems will be
enormous if not mentally ready

as I said.. you conquer time? you, my friend, become a god.. at least in planet earth terms..

think about it.. death no more.. you conquer time and your all perspective towards death is never the same because...
you become the master of your world.. and it is truly your world when you conquer time

have no doubt about it.. it is possible!
PHYSICALLY possible

This is a pretty interesting idea. I was wondering about this the other night, like what if we could be outside of time, but *then* I wondered - what if time only has a limited time to exist also. I mean we are assuming that at some point that there is an infinite constant, but what if that also is subject to decay or change. Anyways, cool topic.

Miscellaneous

What? I wasn't the one who asked that.

IMG_20170604_172332.jpg

Last edited:

Snow

What? I wasn't the one who asked that.

IMG_20170604_172332.jpg
LOL - it was Paula who asked and it was I who responded Who would want to? After that, I am lost. Time is not a who to be sure, and the existence of love is not in question. Since I fail to understand the question, I should have stayed silent. Love can diminish, true; but I would submit that may be from neglect, or abuse or some other human fault and time can't be blamed.