Time Machine Blueprints

kurisu

I see the mechanics but, i dont believe "building" the device is the hard part it's understanding and, be able to use the physics behind the machine. Interesting video non the less but, it could really use some more detail then just pictures xD

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe it is a movie prop and not a working Time Machine. It looks like the Time machine model for the newest movie to me.

Samstwitch

I believe it is a movie prop and not a working Time Machine. It looks like the Time machine model for the newest movie to me.

Yes, it is Professor. That's the time travel movie prop they made for the remake of "The Time Machine".

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I will try to find other Real Time Machine drawings, information, and personal notes I have and post them in the Premium Area in the next coming months. Why the Premium Area: Because in the Premium Area Bots and Robots can not steal and then re-post to all the data to Googles and other world wide webs. It will be for our members only.

I would like to see other members also post their Real Time Machine drawings, information, and personal notes if they have any they are willing to post in the Premium Area also. Again no Bots and Robots!

Last edited: