Time Machine Information from Opmmur's library

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This document contains information about numerous time machines and time travel anecdotes. It ranges from Gibbs' report notes to the Montauk project and other experiments.

There is even a time machine schematics involving a crystal, called a Time Field Resonator that works with a headband like the HDR. This one though is powered by a car battery. It's on page #4.

It contains a name I never heard before. I looked for it on Google, but I could only find an empty account on Time Travel Institute from 2001. Leonard Belfroy. Anyone knows him? His name appears in a handwritten note on page #6.

Many thanks to Professor Opmmur for allowing us to enjoy this document!

Attachments

• the_time_machine.pdf
    22.5 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
More Information to come soon

darwi

Since mental time travel is a lot safer than physical time travel, I'd like to develop that ability first. I'm wondering how good any of these time machines are in enabling mental time travel, without risking physical time travel. In the meantime, as I work at raising my consciousness, I expect to eventually develop my mental time travel ability naturally. But I don't necessarily want to wait that long.

steven chiverton

This document contains information about numerous time machines and time travel anecdotes. It ranges from Gibbs' report notes to the Montauk project and other experiments.

There is even a time machine schematics involving a crystal, called a Time Field Resonator that works with a headband like the HDR. This one though is powered by a car battery. It's on page #4.

It contains a name I never heard before. I looked for it on Google, but I could only find an empty account on Time Travel Institute from 2001. Leonard Belfroy. Anyone knows him? His name appears in a handwritten note on page #6.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26097868/paranormalis.com/opmmur/the_time_machine.pdf

thankyou professor great reading material I m preserving it to as in time it will all be lost and forgotton and coverd up so im building a library to preserve it all

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
steven chiverton: thank you professor great reading material I m preserving it to as in time it will all be lost and for gotton and coverd up so im building a library to preserve it all.

I also have been building a library since 1956 on time travel and other great subjects.

steven chiverton

good on you professor to many great scientists like you have passed or been murdered by the corrupt governments over the years for the sake of useing there discoveries for the wrong reasons, and military applications , technology would of been more advanced now if there wasn't so much greed and cover-up's, and discrediting by the corrupt and not enough credit was ever given to those scientists who shaped our futures with there hard work and discoveries and engineers to. , preserving the information is important and even usb sticks and external hard drives all have there limits to so passing it around helps to keep the knowledge alive and the credit going to those who need it

Fenyx

I did some research, it appears Mr Belfroy was into alternative energy as well as being a fan of Tesla. writing 'To Whom this may concern: I have some ideas on alternative energy machines, space travel, physics and time travel research on my new homepage below. It is still being build. Leonard Belfroy. Homepage: http://www.spots.ab.ca/~belfroy/TSScience.html' However, the website was down.

AUIB

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26097868/paranormalis.com/opmmur/the_time_machine.pdf

Hello, would you be able to send me this pdf by email?
I can't open it... [email protected] appreciate