Time machine or ebook

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you all in two months it will be my birthday I might buy a time machine from ebay or I might buy an ebook that contains jinn or genie invocations and etc but I have a long time to decide I believe in magick and other subjects as well

click on this link and it will show you the time machine: Magical "Time Machine" Time Travel Device Basic Version | eBay

click on this link and it will show you the magick ebook: 43 Qalandar Powerful Djinn/Jinn/Genie Invocation and Rituals E Book | eBooks | Religion and Spirituality

I will probably go with the 60 qalandar powerful djinnjinngenie invocation and rituals ebook instead of the one above.

let me know what you believe or think for sure well see ya and talk with you later on!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I personally wouldn't waste my money on the "time machine". It's probably a clock.

Ayasano

At least a clock would be useful because you could use it to tell time. That's a box covered in shiny wrapping paper. :ROFLMAO: And the sad part is, the people who got duped into buying it clearly didn't want to admit they fell for something so silly and left positive feedback! (I imagine there's a bit of stats manipulation in there too. I wouldn't put it past someone hawking crap like that)

Or maybe the box is full of nanobots and they take over your body and make you hit the + button. :eek:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey man, how are you?

I personally wouldn't buy any of these 2 items. The time machine is obviously a fake, as no one would possibly sell a real working time machine on Ebay, right. Secondly, that other book is all about spells and majiks. I don't really believe in genie invocations and such, but that's just me. I don't mean to be harsh or anything, I just wanna help you out a bit by sharing with you what I'd do. We've known each other for a long time and I think you're cool.

Here's what I'd do: Are you into astral travel and meditation? Perhaps you could buy a few books about those subjects and actually achieve astral time travel yourself. What do you think? You might be able to project your mind outside of your body to any place and any time, like a few members here are able to do. We know that it's possible to do that, you wouldn't risk your money over some weird fake time machine on Ebay.

Hope it helps! :)

Take care.

Ayasano

We know that it's possible to do that...

Well, we know people claim you can do that, but that's a dicussion for another day. (Or thread)

As far as finding resources goes, astral travel and stuff isn't really my thing, (my only forays being evocation and chaos magick. The latter appealed to me because of its more deconstructive and results-based approach, but alas, results were not forthcoming over a period of several years) but I'm sure there are a whole heap of resources on the internet that you could Google before putting money down on any books or anything. You just have to do a lot of research to sift the crap from the potentially-real. Which you'd have to do with books anyway.

Frog186

I have been doing research into magick, occult, and the paranormal for 7 to 8 years now I know some time machines don't always work and people are inventing them and so much more it is like magick and the paranormal some things happen and some do not it is called cause and effect if something is effected then it will work if something is caused then you wasted your time on what your want to achieve or not at all I know you and others on this forum are trying to help others don't get me wrong I just wanted to appreciate the people replying to my thread thanks guys I am not going to get the time machine from ebay I decided to get something else but just remember this the chronovisor is real it works I believe that was the first past and future event time machine to look at the past and future events I still believe that the jesus photo or picture was fake though also believe that anyone probably could build it in their house or backyard or shed one last thing the government was involved in helping father ernetti to invent this device or machine but later on they dismantled the device because if anyone got a hold of it then panic would happen everyone would want to use it for good and evil purposes if I got a hold of a machine I would use it for good instead of evil but through magick there is good and evil as well but I am a cool and smart person and I would never harm anyone if I had a time machine I would save my younger brother from passing away from the past but that will never happen because I can't change the past and fix it as well so it would happen anyways I could warn him but he would die anyways see, I have a magickal item called essence of time it let's me travel mentally and astrally but not physically to the past and future when I go to sleep I can astral travel to either the past or future also I can see and hear dreams of the past and future too also I can travel to the beginning of time to the end of time I haven't told anyone about this item but now I have so don't tell anyone about it I can't take pictures of it because my video camera is broken and my camera is also broken as well it needs a new battery but I don't have any money to buy a new battery because they are expensive I have seen the future where people are in different suits or clothing everything is flying in the air the buildings are a different kinds and types of structures colonies are on the moon and mars people have a different kind and type of language not like nowadays but I don't believe I have seen the government in the future maybe they didn't exist or something like that this is what I have seen and heard you can think I am crazy or nuts but this is what happens when I astral travel or mentally travel through my magick item the only thing is I can't help my younger brother from passing away from the past it is impossible!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Ayasano: I didn't mention it, but the internet sure is a good source of information. You just gotta know where to look and what to believe.

@Frog186: Glad we can help you out in anyway, friend. I knew you were into physical time travel, but I didn't know you were looking for a way to actually change the past in order to save your brother. I'm really sorry to hear that. Keep us updated on what you get man, take care.

Frog186

Hi it's me once again I just wanted to tell you all their is a magick spell I can buy on tradebit called see the future I think I ordered it before but I don't know for sure it is a future spell here are the details:

Simple Spell To See The Future

Is he or she cheating? Is your best friend talking about you? This spell will show you the future information you seek. Anything you need to know about your future will be seen with this see the future spell. Don't be the last one to know. Find out now.

Price: 5.95 USD

I am just telling you about this I probably will get it or not at all I am still going to get the genie spells or rituals ebook but I have to wait until november I wanted to buy the time machine but I have some answers to my questions I got from the time machine owner from ebay if you want the answers then start a conversation with me I will not post them in the forum because it is private!

Brian Jung

I think machine does not work akways. But you are on physical and material realm, not spritual one.
Sometimes magic can work but I have never seen those cases.

Can you suggest the case especially which is working under the environment with heavy noise and under bright sun?

I have tested lots of magic concerned time travel for last seventeen months but all of them are fakeS.
Even though I believe the possibility of time travel but I do not think the magic is solution.

Especially publically exposed on eBay, Etsy, Bonanaza, and Websites.
They are just liars earning money by the desperateness of people under the name of Godess.