Time machine or ebook

Brian Jung

That item had been posted several months ago and there were so many claims at that moment.
I do not understand why it is posted again even though eBay banned esoteric services and products.

Frog186

Hi All it's me again I just wanted to tell you I might buy that machine or something else it isn't my birthday just yet I have to wait for the time being I will let you all know when I buy something to tell you the truth I only buy stuff that has positive reviews on ebay and never negative reviews then I know that they are not scammers or go out of business I want to save my younger brother in the past and talk with him again in the past there are millions of things to do with a time machine but in a good way I would never use it for bad or evil ways unless your greedy in your mood or behavior but other than that many things can go right and bad you choose whatever you want we have free will if we didn't have free will then it would very boring in my sense one person told me if the world was flat then the explorer would never find his way but if the world was round then the explorer would find land or the real world if time travel is possible then everything is possible if god never invented time then it would be a very boring world without time life could be very old but with time life is a every day experience time is everywhere when you wake up, fall asleep, and etc in my view everyone is dead and everyone is alive they coexist with time and with this whole world in dimensional way anyone and anything can time travel and tell time unless they don't know too much about time.

Rawknee

Hi All it's me again I just wanted to tell you I might buy that machine or something else it isn't my birthday just yet I have to wait for the time being I will let you all know when I buy something to tell you the truth I only buy stuff that has positive reviews on ebay and never negative reviews then I know that they are not scammers or go out of business I want to save my younger brother in the past and talk with him again in the past there are millions of things to do with a time machine but in a good way I would never use it for bad or evil ways unless your greedy in your mood or behavior but other than that many things can go right and bad you choose whatever you want we have free will if we didn't have free will then it would very boring in my sense one person told me if the world was flat then the explorer would never find his way but if the world was round then the explorer would find land or the real world if time travel is possible then everything is possible if god never invented time then it would be a very boring world without time life could be very old but with time life is a every day experience time is everywhere when you wake up, fall asleep, and etc in my view everyone is dead and everyone is alive they coexist with time and with this whole world in dimensional way anyone and anything can time travel and tell time unless they don't know too much about time.

At the risk of sounding patronizing, you've been saying you were going to buy this machine for a long time now, and you often seem to follow with some special event needing to occur in order to be able to purchase said item, and I actually think this may be the second time you cited your birthday.. are you just pulling everyone's leg perchance, especially given the suspect item that is in question or is this some elaborate ruse of some kind?

Frog186

No I am not pulling anyone's leg I will buy another time travel item and that is what I am going to accomplish if I was a liar then I wouldn't buy anything in general I promise by next week I will buy it and this is no ruse of some kind I will tell you my experiences later on once I have it the image of the time travel item is attached to this message:mGmsJ3DdZalJUunq6XwKvhQ.jpg

this item does time travel and astral travel this is all I know for now if you want to pm me then I will tell you more through personal message (pm) this is not fake it is from ebay I hope this helps if not then that is fine by me!

Brian Jung

Based on my experiences, lots of reviews are manipulated. Which means reviews are not reliable evidence to count on. It is your call to buy time machine or spells but you have to know this. The probability is very low.
I'm not saying you can not achieve it but it is absolute truth that the probability is very very low.

Brian Jung

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you but I bought the box time machine from ebay here is the link to it: Magical "Time Machine" Time Travel Device Basic Version | eBay I will not take questions at this time go to this link above it tells you everything I will share my experiences later on in the forum I haven't used it just yet!
Have you ever wondered how one hundred percentage positive feedback is possible?
Not all the customers can not be satisfied even woth iPhone or Louis Vuitton handbag.
They are absolutely manipulated.

Last edited:

Frog186

Hi everyone it's Frog I just wanted to share something with you I used the astral travel time machine before I went to my brother's house for christmas while I was there I heard a girl or lady's voice say something to me I only heard this once and at nighttime while I was sleeping then another night I heard a man or boy's voice say something to me as well I heard like messages or names but that is all and the house wasn't haunted or demonic or anything like that in the description of this time machine on ebay I would hear voices or messages from another dimension or parallel with our own earth so is it really working I believe so I haven't been using it for awhile but I assure I will update you guys later on you guys believe I am crazy but it really happened at the middle of this month I will do some more experiments and tell you of my experiences.