1. Dismiss Notice

Time Machine plan/design.

Discussion in 'Time Travel Discussion' started by brokenvhs, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Shailen Chakraborty

Shailen Chakraborty New Member

Back to light chapter. Before acquiring the speed of light we must again look back to reflection and refraction. Electro-magnetic mirror.
    Have you hard about chronovisior which work upon 5D, I, e. sound and image of past, I, e 12D. For which we have to understand Big Bang Theory, where light travel in various dimension, still exist in present and also in future but size and shape of photon and neutron is decreasing and end with again whole new world(sample size universe)

2. The Fifth

The Fifth Active Member

@Shailen Chakraborty Indeed , radiation is quite interesting , but mastering it requires thinking outside the box. Now to ask you a question as you seem to have the scientific knowledge of what we know so far as a species....If let's propose , someone would desire to travel in time , would he be using a black hole or an electromagnetic anomaly (a portal) ? What would you pick and why it would be better ?

3. The Fifth

The Fifth Active Member

@TimeFlipper Give it two days, for entertaining purposes of course.I know who you're thinking of.. fishy indeed.

4. DR. MARK SEXTON

DR. MARK SEXTON New Member

I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS. I PERSONALLY BELIEVE WE ARE NOT JUMPING FORWARDS AND BACKWARDS THROUGH PERIODS OF TIME AS HOLLYWOOD SUGGESTS, BUT RATHER THROUGH PARALLEL DIMENSIONS ACTING SIMULTANEOUSLY WITH THE EXISTING ONE WE HAVE BECOME SO ACCUSTOMED TO. YES, I BELIEVE THERE ARE MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES TO BE CONSIDERED SUCH AS: MOVING SLIGHTLY OUT OF THE FREQUENCY OF THE PRESENT (PRE-SENT) NOT TIME LINE BUT FREQUENCY STATE, WOULD THAT PUT YOU 100% OUT OF PHASE OF THE PRESENT OR SUSPEND YOU BETWEEN THE PRESENT FREQUENCY AND THE PARALLEL? TAKE THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT FOR INSTANCE. REPORTS SAY THERE ARE SAILORS SEEN BY THEIR LOVED ONES, WALKING THROUGH THE HOUSE UNAWARE ANYONE ELSE IS PRESENT. THEY ARE NOT JUMPING TIME, THEY HAVE SLIPPED SLIGHTLY OUT OF PHASE. JAMES GATES AND TONY DEGRASSE TYSON ARE SPEAKING OF COMPUTER CODES WOVEN WITHIN THE FABRIC OF OUR REALITY. MAYBE WE SHOULD ALSO BE LOOKING AT ACCESSING CODES TO CREATE THESE OTHER DIMENSIONAL FREQUENCIES. A LOT TO CONSIDER. I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN CRASHING BRAIN POWER. DR. MARK

5. DR. MARK SEXTON

DR. MARK SEXTON New Member

6. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

Another of the spammers, or the same ones using other nick names....I wont be wasting anymore of my time even reading through these postings anymore, i expect most of them will be gone next week (hopefully) when vacations and school holidays finish :cautious:...im QRT on this thread.

Einstein likes this.
  7. Einstein

Einstein Temporal Engineer

I've got a perfect explanation for what could be wrong...

"Drug Induced Lobotomy"

TimeFlipper likes this.