Time Machine rubbing plate coil

Lumbergooz

I wanted to share with you my first pancake coil made of twisted wire.
in the foto you can see a wooden rig to rotate on each other to ease the winding work..it really helped.
Now this is planned to be placed below the rubbing plate.
The diameter of the coil is 7.8 cm according to some threads I have read on this forum.
Comments are welcome.
20161129_004043.jpg
20161129_004043.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

HDRKID

Debunkers ridicule what they do not understand and make fun of those with differing opinions. I am interested in various paranormal phenomena and I have found that when I use my HDR, massive Poltergeist type events increase. This is a forum for people with paranormal experiences. Debunkers, please continue to add nothing of value to our conversation.

Basically, the HDR unit is the sharing of technology from an advanced civilization with us. Steven Gibbs told me his goal was to build a low cost time machine with easy to obtain parts from a local Radio Shack and make the parts list available to anyone who wanted to build one.

Caduceus coil is the secret sauce. It creates scalar waves. Steven Gibbs said it use to be 8.2 cm in size. It is 7.8 cm now. This creates richer harmonics.

ff0550eb7555025beab7b8a87bed9e7d.jpg

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

@HDRKID : another valuable info u throw here, thanks alot. I must point that Steve Gibbs is generous since he shared the info with the world. I spoke to him and my impression was, he is sort of good will human being. May I ask this question: I saw on a website that electromagnet uses 7 layers of coil AWG 21..I saw on another website that one needs few thousands of winidings to reach an impedance around 200 ohm..so which one is true ? the reason I am asking is after I got the soft iron slug, and the thermal foil, now about to start wnding and need some advice.

TimeFlipper

Debunkers ridicule what they do not understand and make fun of those with differing opinions. I am interested in various paranormal phenomena and I have found that when I use my HDR, massive Poltergeist type events increase. This is a forum for people with paranormal experiences. Debunkers, please continue to add nothing of value to our conversation.

Basically, the HDR unit is the sharing of technology from an advanced civilization with us. Steven Gibbs told me his goal was to build a low cost time machine with easy to obtain parts from a local Radio Shack and make the parts list available to anyone who wanted to build one.

Caduceus coil is the secret sauce. It creates scalar waves. Steven Gibbs said it use to be 8.2 cm in size. It is 7.8 cm now. This creates richer harmonics.

ff0550eb7555025beab7b8a87bed9e7d.jpg
I await with interest to see how you will send a message, with or without a Caduceus coil, back to May 2016 for our member clark 9x on your HDR..

steven chiverton

I wanted to share with you my first pancake coil made of twisted wire.
in the foto you can see a wooden rig to rotate on each other to ease the winding work..it really helped.
Now this is planned to be placed below the rubbing plate.
The diameter of the coil is 7.8 cm according to some threads I have read on this forum.
Comments are welcome.
20161129_004043.jpg
20161129_004043.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

nice job keep up the good work