Time Machine rubbing plate coil

Lumbergooz

I can t wait to see another world..seen alot using spells; but not yet with HDRs..
Is it normal that everytime I sit to solder the HDR parts together something happens to delay finishing it ? or it could be my paranoya

TimeFlipper

I can t wait to see another world..seen alot using spells; but not yet with HDRs..
Is it normal that everytime I sit to solder the HDR parts together something happens to delay finishing it ? or it could be my paranoya
Maybe the reason for not finishing the HDR is that deep down you know its not going to work? (n) :D

Lumbergooz

Maybe the reason for not finishing the HDR is that deep down you know its not going to work? (n) :D
I am almost confident that it will work. The reason is bcoz I am a genuine believr, and this adds the brain manifestation power. another reason ws the tangble results I got frm the time-bend attempt experiment which I shared on this forum.
Time bend experiment

TimeFlipper

I am almost confident that it will work. The reason is bcoz I am a genuine believr, and this adds the brain manifestation power. another reason ws the tangble results I got frm the time-bend attempt experiment which I shared on this forum.
Time bend experiment
The only results you told us about were that you saw dead people...I dont see how that can be compared to the bending of Time..sorry mate :(

9th Wave

None of this is possible, without a, (multiple-singularity-particle-reactor-output).
Stabilized under sub-atomic gravitational pull, from induced shock waves from opposing reactor's, thus creating a vortex between defying axis points.
The reaction counter balances against the coils, and must be directed in a trifecta, prism at alternate units.
Amplified with a quantum capacitor-device that lets you harness and compress the gravity and "find it", direct it and negate and its charges in a electromagnetic field.

In the future, anti-gravity propulsion systems will run off this, anything within a 10 ft reach will experience electrical disturbances from the amplified electrical conduction impulses.
Also what is later known as "anti-gravity atoms".

Converting the two singularity's too opposite impulse's, and conducting the amplified current, in a infinite rotation from the reactor coils at a triangular-prism.
Something our military will harness in up coming years.

As you know, the basic sound wave known as a 'sine', can be harnessed and amplified into a weapon.
Vibration's aren't far from the song the crow speaks.