Time Machines book

Zeirbah

I have that book, my Papa got it for me in May 2014. I received it shortly before I joined Paranormalis, maybe a day after?

Lumbergooz

@steven chiverton : many thanks mate. Lured by the title, I assume other people share my disappointment. The book is just a bunch of photos, interviews, & schematics all from the net. my teenage neighbor can assemble a bter substance...The fotos she chose even expose a cheap attempt to draw attention. I urge her not to make another book on this topic, perhaps gardening or pet grooming suits her btr.

TimeFlipper

@steven chiverton : many thanks mate. Lured by the title, I assume other people share my disappointment. The book is just a bunch of photos, interviews, & schematics all from the net. my teenage neighbor can assemble a bter substance...The fotos she chose even expose a cheap attempt to draw attention. I urge her not to make another book on this topic, perhaps gardening or pet grooming suits her btr.
The opening statement on the advert for that book says...Here are plans for time-travel machines that really work, the materials for which you can purchase in most hardware stores!:LOL:..As you found out Lumbergooz, that Patricia Rees is another one of the many con artists around trying to peddle useless information on time-travel, well done mate for sussing her out (y) :D