Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
anyone heard of the concept timespace?
Timespace= access to the fifth dimension aka the temporal field , where you can slip from one century to another millenia with ease, getting there is the problem not many people have the key to it

DoctorZ

Why did you deleted these valuable pieces of informations ,???
on another topic , i have a job offer they want me to start wednesday, if im stuck having to go back, everything we discuss will go back to the way they were before, me having to work and not having time to dedicate to this project, but anyway lets see, there is still less than 48 hours

dh1

Congratulations. Glad ya got a job. Whee good times.
Well will have some cash though. So that's good.

dh1

Anywhoo, reaching the 5th dimension is difficult. Back in the day Gibbs says that the guy who first gave him proof the hdr could be used for time travel reached the 5th dimension with an invention.

Said he reached that place then some negative beings overtook him and when he returned here, Gibbs claimed he was different. I think he said he invented the Chronocraft to do it. Arklinski was the name however that's not his original. It's a pen name. David French was another of his pen names.

Chronocraft was pretty simple, two concentric octahedrons made of wood with aluminum printing plates clad on each. Inbetween he put copper tubes with crystals inside the gap.

Reminds me of the story about guys who used a pyramid shaped time machine they'd climb into and had scalar coils at each pyramid corner inside. They'd roll it onto a vortex to time travel.

Basically reaching the 5th dimension requires a time machine that doesn't diverge into neighboring worldlines(parallel earths). So if you can build a time machine like that that can travel on our own direct timeline then reach a certain division of the normal timespeed it will most likely work.

Still, the subdimensions of our reality have a slightly different frequency than ours but not wildly. Each pack of 12 subdimensions for each reality is really a bandwidth range of frequencies. That includes the astral dimensions.

So gotta keep the freq almost the same but altering time's amplitude then ya can navigate our own subdimensions.

From what I can tell, time machines that utilize magnetic fields work the best. The magnetic field lines will exist within the time field but also halfway outside of it. There's like a feedback that keeps the magnetic line within the same dimension.

Understanding how electric and magnetic field lines work is essential. They are actual strings of electron-positron pairs from the aether that are forming then unforming every split second. That frequency of forming-unforming is our dimensional frequency. Meaning if you produce a time field that alters the ambient aether density and EM lines are within the field they will also change. So you need something to prevent that.

First challenge is in identifying what time and space is itself as mentioned above. Second is realizing how to alter wavelengths(space) and amplitudes(time) separately for precise dimensional travel and time travel.

Most time machines just alter the aether density thereby causing a shift in both wavelength(space) and amplitude(time) simultaneously. Also known as worldline divergence. More advanced designs alter amplitude alone to travel back and forth upon the same timeline. Resonant amplification of longitudinal waves can do it.

Amplifying longitudinal waves doesn't change it's wavelength. Like turning up the volume of music. That will speed up time, to slow down, stop and reverse time requires you do an additional step. That is to phase conjugate reflect the wave back upon itself while also amplifying it. Fortunately pumped phase conjugate mirrors do that nicely. Trick is in applying that to the waves that compose time itself.

That's where orgone energy comes into play. Reflects and amplifies it same time however that's when you change the density of the aether. So you still get a wavelength change causing worldline divergence. The wavelength with orgone becomes longer, redshifts. Have to stop the redshifting effect somehow to maintain your path on this timeline and not on another.

Cancel the redshift and not the reflecting amplification and ur good. To reach the 5th dimension reduce the redshift to a precise amount, and match the slower speed of time to the 5th dimension speed and a portal opens.

If you are not prepared spiritually for this field you will go insane, body will start to liquify, boil then explode. Can't reach the 5th dimension without serious preparation.

Gibbs said Arklinski did possibly go insane. Alex Collier said that 3rd dimensional people cannot time travel. All time travel fields are at a minimum 4th dimensional. Fortunately Earth is currently in the 4th dimension.

Last edited:

dh1

What I don't know is if you match the speed of time to our 5th dimension but not the frequency, will it reach a parallel reality 5d?(supposed to be the same as ours). I don't think so cuz the next dimension over has a slightly slower 3d reality meaning their 5d timespeed is also adjusted accordingly too.

Technically that means there should be a parallel 3rd dimension with the same time speed as our 5th dimension. Far removed from ours.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

What I don't know is if you match the speed of time to our 5th dimension but not the frequency, will it reach a parallel reality 5d?(supposed to be the same as ours). I don't think so cuz the next dimension over has a slightly slower 3d reality meaning their 5d timespeed is also adjusted accordingly too.

Technically that means there should be a parallel 3rd dimension with the same time speed as our 5th dimension. Far removed from ours.
the description , the name of the group who tried this was Raulm trust, back in the mid 90

dh1

yap

here's something interesting. If you take any orgone charged object or field and move it it will increase or decrease it's orgone depending on the direction.

The direction is in relation to the Earth's rotation, Sun's rotation and a point way out in deep space. So you can amplify a time field that way.

Make a weak time field, then stick a rocket on the time field device. I think nasa already figured that out and used the extreme orbital velocities to time travel pretty far.

That's also the same temporal vector Titor mentioned when his device was operating. Since the Earth is rotating any time machine will have variances in it's strength depending on time of day.

There are also grid vortexes up in the sky and even outside of the atmosphere pretty high up. If someone were to enter those at orbital velocities while also producing a time field they could go millions of years into the past or future. It's well known vortexes amplify time fields.

Planet of the Apes anyone?

One of the proofs is the side claim that levitating bug platform guy Viktor Grebennikov made. He glued these un-named insects to the bottom of a wood art case, could fly at a 1000mph, make right angle turns, become partially invisible and go to 1000feet high.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hYJXE4FCm7Q/maxresdefault.jpg

He made a startling claim one day. Said if he traveled east, he'd travel into the future, if he traveled west he'd travel into the past. Traveling north and south produced no anomalous time field. Means ufos that have a time dilation field around them would require to travel certain directions to avoid time traveling. Could predict their path based on astronomical alignments, time of day in relation to the stars. 33rd latitude parallel perhaps?

Remember this:

David Wilcock claims his insiders also told him this little tidbit. Says that these devices are partially in another dimension called timespace. Inverted spacetime.

Depicted in the end scene of Interstellar.

Little hard to visualize. People remember that time stops at an event horizon but they forget space goes to zero as well. If time goes backwards inside, what about space? Can space 'go backwards'?

Seems all wibbly wobbly confusing but remember, we don't see space and time as they are. The aether material is real but we see it as empty. It's infact full of stuff. We see the only solid thing as matter which turns out to be bunched up aether.

So same illusion persists inside a blackhole within 'timespace'. Instead of space being empty we'd see it as solid, matter then as empty. Of course walking around would be difficult but would it? Matter then would be like a bubble of air underwater, still able to move quite easily however our perspective would be totally warped.

As you moved spatially you'd time travel. Still doesn't explain why ya get a time field strength boost by doing so. Somehow the time field gets amplified by what I think is like a giant circular wind rotating around large objects like the sun, earth, etc. Some think this also exists around a point in deep space. I see it as more the time field acting like a sail tacking against an invisible wind. Kinda like how time machines get amplified when used on vortex energy spots. Maybe a huge universe wide vortex but only in timespace. Like Tesla said, hooking to the very 'wheelwork of nature'.

To time travel you'd take a specific directional path. Forwards one way to the future, backwards to the past. Sideways probably delivers ya to parallel realities. Knowing which direction is forwards or backwards is the mystery and is the temporal vector Titor mentioned.

Time travel experiments have shown that matter itself is the 4th dimension. It's time itself. That's why you can 'time charge' materials to do crazy things. Make them weigh 10x more, 10x less, start glowing, charge up batteries for free, discharge batteries, etc.

Matter is really warped space that keeps warping itself perpetually like a free energy machine. It's warping-unwarping, forming-unforming, compressing-decompressing, every split second. That is what we see as a particle, which has only 3 qualities, charge, mass and spin. Look at a mass object, look away, look again it's all new mass. That process is time itself. The energy that fuels is the particle draining off space itself like a sink drain.

Spacetime has invisible matter in it. Giant grid of invisible electron-positron pairs. That's why we call it spacetime rather than just space. Matter we observably see is an asymmetry in that background. Electrons act like little mountains and positrons/protons as valleys. High and low pressure. Space is in-between the electron-positron grid. Almost like two intersecting nets. Matter absorbing the other and vice versa perpetually.

Space becomes matter, matter becomes space. http://www.ancient-symbols.com/images/symbol-directory/infinity.jpg Oscillating matter(aka time) can produce empty space. Just like how space can convert into matter. Remember, in a time field space can enlarge or shrink when time speeds up or slows.

This means space-time is really space-matter. Time-space would be then Matter-space. Moving through the solid 'matter' of matter-space would be moving through time.

Can call space-time more accurately 'time potential-time vector'. Time-space would then be 'time vector-time potential'. Can also say it in reverse, space-time can be known as 'space vector-space potential', timespace as 'space potential-space vector'.

phew, my brain hurts.

Last edited: