Time to Build It

TimeFlipper

Why not build a sound to light generator?
You could fix an Audio Generator into the input, which at some frequency, would resonate with the Laser frequency.
This is my first thought on your "Vortex Finder" :)

Heart broken mom

Happy Belated Birthday Doctor Z . I've been following you here and was wondering when you do complete your project if you would be so kind to go back and send or give my son a letter . I would really appreciate it Thank You.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Happy Belated Birthday Doctor Z . I've been following you here and was wondering when you do complete your project if you would be so kind to go back and send or give my son a letter . I would really appreciate it Thank You.
yes i would no problem, i dont think direct interference would creat any problem

Last edited:

DoctorZ

Why not build a sound to light generator?
You could fix an Audio Generator into the input, which at some frequency, would resonate with the Laser frequency.
This is my first thought on your "Vortex Finder" :)
yes, this is part of the program,
also im gonna start a new thread about finding this elusive video, from the early 2000

DoctorZ

daily update, we are so close , but yet so far, but i feel march is my month and something good will happen to me soon enough , something positivily awesome and i waited for a long time