Time to Build It

mistertimes

you are getting better
your videos are getting better
you finally nailed it about what its all about and how to keep viewer interest
many of your past videos are boring but you are very camera oriented.. very natural in front of camera.. and your channel should be doing well if its done correctly
your form now is what people want to see.. this last video.. very good combination of natural small talk and dimensional time travel.

huge potential

time travel is a reality its just a reality that very few can face mentally and physically

400 years ago an apple fell off a tree.. only 400 years ago once upon a... time

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Thanks man i will keep this in mind and try to keep the pace, we will make it , as a whole group , thanks to all of you guys who give me information and did tons of research to help this venture, cheers

DoctorZ

Daily update
Here is a poor drawing of what i would plan to build as a gravity field generator
p2pb14557935.jpg

not well drawn , ( cuz im not a mecanical engineer, im an inventor) but here goes nothing , i need to make a tubular circular tube , with a metalic liquid metal inside, and make it spin at high speed, this would in effect create a centrifugical force strong enough to creat a magnetic field somewhat similar to Kosol original idea, but his was a sphere much bigger
p2pb14557936.jpg

imagine this but spherical

DoctorZ

you are getting better
your videos are getting better
you finally nailed it about what its all about and how to keep viewer interest
many of your past videos are boring but you are very camera oriented.. very natural in front of camera.. and your channel should be doing well if its done correctly
your form now is what people want to see.. this last video.. very good combination of natural small talk and dimensional time travel.

huge potential

I wish i would get more viewers and subs

TimeFlipper

Daily update
Here is a poor drawing of what i would plan to build as a gravity field generator
p2pb14557935.jpg

not well drawn , ( cuz im not a mecanical engineer, im an inventor) but here goes nothing , i need to make a tubular circular tube , with a metalic liquid metal inside, and make it spin at high speed, this would in effect create a centrifugical force strong enough to creat a magnetic field somewhat similar to Kosol original idea, but his was a sphere much bigger
p2pb14557936.jpg

imagine this but spherical
Your Gravity Field Generator operates very similar to the Nazi"Bell" time machine that was allegedly used towards the end of the second world war in Europe...A circular tube which had an unknown liquid circulating around it was the forward time-travel method for the Nazi Bell..
It was said to have been made for Adolf Hitlers escape plan when the inevitability of Germany losing the war was apparent..

The time-slip device you mentioned in your vlog is really interesting me..The one thing i would like to know is, where is the information for what "time" actually is??...We obviously need to know this in order to be able to travel through time by maybe using the "frequencies" of time, and equally important how to accurately calibrate those frequencies of time...Iam seeing "time" itself as a sort of "wave" similar in character to our Radio Waves including the full spectrum of those Radio Waves.....I do have an idea for calibrating the time-waves, but first i need to know if time IS a wave-form?, and thats where you can help me :)

DoctorZ

yes id say time is a wave form, i would even say , somewhat audio and light form, the eldridge achieve time slipping by using both

TimeFlipper

yes id say time is a wave form, i would even say , somewhat audio and light form, the eldridge achieve time slipping by using both
The thing is that audio and light form, is generally a Radio wave...Im thinking that the "Time" waveform would fall into the area of longitudinal waves...i still have a thought on how we could calibrate that scalar wave form lol..

From what i recall, there was a Delta T Antenna on the Eldridge at the time of the Philadelphia Experiment, and that is resonant on certain Radio waves and resonant on all the longitudinal scalar wave frequencies...cheers anyways..

Last edited:

DoctorZ

I am please the see the result of my persistance and everyone contribution nowaday,. we are closer to goal more than ever, now , the elusive time control, we need to focus on a time control panel for this system, i dont believe in hasard nothing so far that has been put in our way, was put there for a reason, we are getting there, i hope someone will see the whole idea and figure something that has been out of my reach for year, the dam elusive time control panel, thank you everyone so far