Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
What would this mean i dream of this yesterday
the pythagorean theorem +3 i told myself that in my dream, anyone would have a clue what it mean

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What would this mean i dream of this yesterday
the pythagorean theorem +3 i told myself that in my dream, anyone would have a clue what it mean

I used the Pythagorean theorem to demonstrate that centrifugal acceleration is real. Of course it debunks what we were taught in school. But it's apparent that theory based science wont help you invent a time machine. But assembling real facts to do so will probably work. Your dream self may be trying to steer you in the right direction. Try asking yourself what the +3 could mean just before you fall off to sleep. You may wake the following morning with an answer.

TimeFlipper

I think you might have been thinking about the geometry of "something", before you fell asleep..
The Pythagorean theorem is a relationship between the three sides of a right triangle..it says that the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides...So in your case, whatever answer you come up with (for example 12) you must add 3 to it making it 15 :).

DoctorZ

T=f1 this equation was shown on the video i posted about van teasel, and this is where everything start, what i came up in my dream is one part, of it, but there is 2 more equation i must figure im awaiting for a reply from a guy on youtube, to see if he can help with the gravity field generator , if he has clue of my request he will want to help for sure its only a matter of time to wait for his answer, will see soon enough, cheers everyone , we are on the right path this time around

TimeFlipper

Iam still unclear of what Mercury spinning around inside a "doughnut" shaped container has anything to do with creating gravity, i know you said that it was only one part of the gravity field generator..

I believe that the t=f1 means....T=Time F1=Frequency, and that F1x F2 would be changing the Frequency of Time.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@DoctorZ Regarding one of your video vlogs and Scalar Waves..They were originally given that name to refer to any wave that was not a Hertzian Wave (normal radio wave), but later the name was expanded to include time-travelling waves that travel faster than the speed of light..

The Delta T Antenna has a unique geometrical shape, from which it is said to be capable of receiving other dimensions without any wiring attached to it...Occasionally i had discovered a "cold spot" within the center of it...

After i attached the wiring to it i experimented with transmitting on one of my transceivers on a frequency of 168Mhz, through the wiring on the vertical part of the DTA using that as an antenna...At the same time i was sending a White Noise signal around the horizontal section running at 100watts... I did feel a very very small amount of "something" happening around me, but i couldnt say for certain it was anything to do with time-travelling..

The Delta T Antenna was allegedly used on the "Eldridge" destroyer in 1943 during the time-travelling experiments, and that is why i experimented with mine by transmitting at 168Mhz as i previously mentioned...If you want further information on the Scalar Waves and the Delta T i will send it to you here or in a private message, and i will also explain why White Noise was being used, which is essential in any time-travel experiment.

Iam sending you a video link of Preston Nichols using his Delta T Antenna for a telepathic purpose and i have experimented with that also, but no results yet..

Preston Nichols & Delta T Antenna

Last edited:

DoctorZ

Daily update
spinning a liquid metal would in my theory creat the same centrifugical force as a spinning wheel, but i ll have to work on this idea