Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i draw what i imagine as a gyroscopic gravity field generator,
here's the low down: the center sphere is made out of metal thin outer shell with a solid steel core about 6 inch in diameter outside this solid sphere is some liquid metal then a thin sphere to hold it all together, than a shaft that goes thru both of them to make them spin at high velocity , then outside these , there is a ring that turn on the X axis , than another on the Y axis than another on the Z axis, the multi direction spinning motion should in theory create a mechanical generated gravity field , well in theory, this could be made even smaller,
p5pb14640925.jpg

let me know what you all think

DoctorZ

Here my explaination of the Philadelphia experiment
p4pb14640946.jpg

at the heart of the ship was the ( approx ten to fifteen tall GFG ) beside this was the control room with at least if i recall, 4 panel with lamp diodes, at the front of it , there was a huge capacitor that was releasing a high voltage discharge to the coil system of the hull, in front of this a ten meter tall tesla coil hidden beside the chimmney, atop the ship was a set of diverse antenna that would tap thru frequency of subspace, von brown was part of developing the idea, einstein help do the math and tesla added his two cents by making most of it all, the US navy back then didnt had the technical skill to creat physical hardware out of mathematical equation, well im getting there

DoctorZ

What happen ( the PX explain part two ) as i was explain : when they launch the system, the coil around the hull of the ship guided the energy field around the whole of the ship disrupting the air molecule and what ever else to a point where we could see thru the ship ( in my view it was vibrating so fast thru air that we could see thru ) but in truth it was generating a huge gravity distortion as it was vibrating thru a audible frequency , and as the communication was going back and forth it was taping thru subspace hence creating a temporal field , but no one was at the helm so the ship went thru temporal free fall, as i would guess, being attracted to other space time distortion, of other experiment in time, this is as best as i can explain, as i was explain by bielek and nichols

DoctorZ

Good afternoon everyone i dont know where is everybody , but for now, i need to figure the math and how i could creat a small gravity field ( as gravity , energy, and frequency ) are the main ingredient of time travel, so all help will be welcome, cheers, i will pursue my weekly video update, cheers

DoctorZ

Gravitational field generator
In recent years a number of highly respected research groups have become involved in anti-gravity research, including NASA, the European Space Agency and Boeing.

The research usually involves rotating superconducting discs of some kind but nothing has come of the work so far. In fact, the researchers involved have all ended up disappearing from view with their tails between their legs.

So a patent from the Austrian Research Centers (ARC) based in Vienna, that also covers generating a gravitational field using a rotating superconducting disc needs to be treated with some caution.
ARC is a government-backed but privately-owned research institute focusing on applied science. It solves problems for industry and turns blue skies thinking into potentially profitable ideas. So it has some authority behind it.

But the ideas in this patent are uncomfortably familiar. It says that Einstein's theory of relativity predicts the existence of a very weak force known as the gravitomagnetic effect. So far so good. It then goes on to shakier ground by suggesting that various theorists have predicted that a rotating superconducting disc can somehow magnify this force by many orders of magnitude (more than 30 orders of magnitude if you believe these theorists). If this is correct, and it remains very doubtful, and you could harnessed the effect, then you have a gravity machine on your hands. The unique twist in ARC's design is that the superconducting disc must spin around two different axes simultaneously.

It never pays to categorically rule out exotic ideas but don't hold your breath to see the results of this one. What the ARC seems to have missed is that very precise measurements of rapidly rotating superconducting objects have already been carried out on board a NASA spacecraft called Gravity Probe B, which was launched in 2004. This was designed specifically to measure the gravitomagnetic effect. If it were 30 orders of magnitude bigger than expected, I think they would d have told us by now.

page link :New Scientist Invention Blog: Gravitational field generator

TimeFlipper

When the Gravity Probe B was launched it contained four near perfect spherical gyroscopes housed in a cryogenic chamber to prevent molecular disturbances and enable the lead and niobium components of the gyroscopes to become superconductive...
Their purpose was to test out Einsteins general relativity theory where an object such as the Earth`s mass could actually bend (warp) Space and Time...The results certainly did give out some credibiltiy as two of the Gyroscopes did actually "tilt" an extremely small amount, suggesting there was actually a bending or warping of Spacetime...I think the New Scientist magazine got confused between that experiment and a gravity field generator, but as usual i could be hopelessly wrong :).

This is a picture of the Earth and the Gravity Probe B in a simulation of the bending or warping of spacetime..

..spacetime.jpg

Last edited:

DoctorZ

does anyone can find me Shia lebouf email adress, maybe he would be interested in helping our research??6

Ike

@DoctorZ My idea of your TIme-Tavel Panel is taken from the Big Bang Theory when our universe was founded from a huge explosion..
Astrophysics came up with the idea and they quoted that within our universe there exists a huge Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) of frequencies and there is truth that those microwave frequencies have been heard, starting from 0.4 Gigahertz upto many more times higher than that frequency...My belief (and other people) is that somewhere within the CMB is a Radio Carrier-Wave which has a Modulation frequency of 432 Megahertz, and that becomes the "Signature Frequency" for our own Universe..

I came up with the idea that a Amateur Radio Transceiver could have the modulation modified to contain square waves with a fundamental frequency of 432Mhz which would be tunable down or up (more on this later)..All of our Transceivers contain a "Phase Locked Loop" (PLL) for frequency stability and frequency synthesis, and the output from the Transceiver would be fed into another highly stable PLL for even more stability...

The output from the second PLL still contains the square waves from the modulated area of the radio transceiver and they would be fed into a Quantum Tunnelling Circuit which has a bank of Germanium based semiconductors within it.....The theory behind Quantum Tunnelling is that the moment the square waves start the "tunnelling" process, they are in an area which is called the "depletion zone" and this is seen as an area within Hyperspace itself...

Now, if our "frequency signature" is 432Mhz, there is a possibility that other Universes or Dimensions could also have there own Frequency Signatures...For example, if we tune up from the 432Mhz frequency of our Universe to 504Mhz, we could possibly "lock onto" another Universe/Dimension and the moment that happens, we open up a gateway or wormhole to that dimension, or conversely we could tune down to say 324Mhz and find another wormhole at that frequency, and so on...

Now obviously that wormhole would be incredibly tiny, and would have to be amplified to accommodate the size of your time-travel machine...Getting back to Germanium semiconductors, they would be chosen for their theoretical amount of Tachyons (time-travelling particles) within them, which would add to the Quantum Tunnelling Process...The actual "Time-Travel Panel" of yours would be small, but the essence of it is the frequency stability and frequency synthesis for tuning up and down...The actual Time Travel Panel and amplifier would be positioned on the exterior of the machine and be controlled internally from something like a stable blue-tooth device..The machine itself would be made from aluminium...

You have most probably come across Tesla`s Zero Time Generator, one of which was used on the Eldridge boat in the Philadelphia Experiment...It was essentially a navigation device to return the boat back to its original destination after being in hyperspace..
I will be getting two DVD`s from a VHS tape which contains Preston Nichols demonstrating a Zero Time Generator in a few weeks time and i will send you one of them if you want me to, because it is a mechanical device which would need to be changed into an electronic device, and it would be vital in returning the machine back to the same location it left...

Lets assume that a dimension has been located on a frequency of 342Mhz..All the time the machine is there the transmission from the transceiver will need to be locked onto that frequency......Another transceiver, inside the machine, needs to locked onto our own Universe Frequency of 432Mhz all the time to allow any person who might time travel that, they are in the same frequency environment of our own Universe.....You might recall that 50 per cent of the crew on the Eldridge had disappeared from it upon return, and others were sort of drifting "in and out" of our world....John Von Neuman said the problem with those sailors were that their "time locks" for keeping them in our World were disrupted when they left it, and he came up with the idea that by using the frequency of our Universe of 432Mhz around them, it would keep other travellers safe...

To return back to our our own Universe, the transmitter switches back from 342Mhz to 432 Mhz and the Zero Time Generator is also switched into the circuit (this stage would be prior to the amplification) to ensure that we arrive back at exactly the same place from where we left it...I dont think there would be an actual Time-Difference, sort of like going forward in time to 2020 or back in time to 2010 for example...But that would need to be experimented on without human beings...We would still need to have our second transceiver operating on 432Mhz, all the time...There would be no problem of interference between each of the transceivers when they are operating, as both of them would be out of phase with each other..
You would need sine wave not square. ..