Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Daily update, so here goes nothing ,
so far the time portal will be the best option to start

TimeFlipper

Im a bit confused here :confused:..
You will be using a Delta T Antenna made from copper (the original was made from wood) and inside it are two "sensors" that will be attached to a Quartz crystal..The Quartz crystal will bring to you back home from where you have been in hyperspace..

Can you tell me please, what are the "sensors" for and how will you make them?..Also how will you calibrate the Delta T Antenna?..
I dont understand how a Quartz crystal can give you a temporal lock to your location on Earth, and how it operates in bringing you back to your location in our universe, after time-travelling..

I could attach copper wire to one of my own Delta T Antennas and with your guidance, make those sensors...I already have some Quartz crystals and i could copy your design to see how it works...iam assuming that this will open up a Temporal portal around my Delta T Antenna..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
The Crystal Quartz are what beat to the temporal frequency in all the watch that work with quartz, quartz xstal are alive, like forever , you can time travel if you make a bigger scale time diode, like the one in your digital watch, if you can find on this site the plan ( gibbs ) for the time portal and tweak it , it should work in theory, my plans are to make a full size portal base on this idea, combining part of the montauk project and, power supply that can go from 12vdc to 240 vdc for such a small portal ( 30inch x70inch ) base on what gibbs has told me, but i still need to gather back all the infos from all my original plans, i will try to draw something up to explain visually what i imagine

TimeFlipper

The Crystal Quartz are what beat to the temporal frequency in all the watch that work with quartz, quartz xstal are alive, like forever , you can time travel if you make a bigger scale time diode, like the one in your digital watch, if you can find on this site the plan ( gibbs ) for the time portal and tweak it , it should work in theory, my plans are to make a full size portal base on this idea, combining part of the montauk project and, power supply that can go from 12vdc to 240 vdc for such a small portal ( 30inch x70inch ) base on what gibbs has told me, but i still need to gather back all the infos from all my original plans, i will try to draw something up to explain visually what i imagine

What are the "sensors", and what do they detect?

Tron1

that's a nice trash can can design. j/k can we start a business please, we need smart people with brains, i got area's around here that have vacant buildings' easily cash in on buying them. So simple to get an apartment here. $$$ is needed a job is easy to get any where.

TimeFlipper

I will have to play the Devil`s Advocate here..
How can you expect lots of people to gather and meet personally in one area, when we can all collect together on Paranormalis and share information just like we have been doing for the last 13 years?..

The perfect place to meet up and share information is on the Paranormalis chat room....However even when admin has given dates and times of when discussions are to occur hardly any members bother turning up, so dont expect people to travel miles and miles just to meet each other and chat about time travel when we can do it safely and easily on here :)..

mistertimes

flipper lol
this is internet forum.. it needs to survive we get it.. it is a great place... but nothing and I say this again NOTHING compares to real life meetings and real organization like mufon and this is exactly what we are working on

I hope that by now you all understand that the UFO phenomena is all dimensional time travel related.. this is why there is never hard core evidence in vast majority of cases

everything revolves around time travel.. it's not really time.. its dimensional.. time is human made term so this is why I say dimensional "time" travel.. its pretty much loops in space all around you.. infinite loops

Tron1

We'll never know what time travel really is or understand where it came from but we know we have experienced it in life one way or another. Every decade brings new concern.

TimeFlipper

flipper lol
this is internet forum.. it needs to survive we get it.. it is a great place... but nothing and I say this again NOTHING compares to real life meetings and real organization like mufon and this is exactly what we are working on

I hope that by now you all understand that the UFO phenomena is all dimensional time travel related.. this is why there is never hard core evidence in vast majority of cases

everything revolves around time travel.. it's not really time.. its dimensional.. time is human made term so this is why I say dimensional "time" travel.. its pretty much loops in space all around you.. infinite loops

Ok..So tell us, how many people have said they agree to meetings and will actually take part in them, 2?
Your other comments regarding the UFO phenomena and dimensional time-travel are not relevant in getting people to meetings..