Time to Build It

mistertimes

i have no money worries therefor i can dedicate to this a very big portion of my time..

flipper.. talk is cheap.. i am on here postings am i not? every one is here posting..

the organization will be much more than just talking.. it will be first of its kind.. of course part of it will be talking this is how humans communicate.. through talking but i want it face to face.. i want that closeness that i felt when watching the movie the goonies.. I'm sure you remember that movie.. if not go watch it again.. and no I'm not dreaming.. i want team..

now i didn't say doctor x i mean z .. i didn't say he was no good.. he is very good but i want to get him into the organization to be part of it.. i want you too to be part of it and of course Einstein will be when we get it together he likes this i can tell from his postings along the years..

people ridicule it? so fucking what? people ridiculed many things in history that came to fruition.. modern science is what.. 400 years? hell modern medicine is not even 100 years.. humans are nothing .. NOTHING in the 20-21st century.. all we can do it push the envelop in any way possible and i will never just sit and dream on the internet while letting the world go by.. this is not me

now yes.. many in this field are weirdos indeed.. some have issues.. some have traumas from life.. some are very shy.. some have no scientific knowledge but a lot of will and determination and are leaders

i want all of them in one organization so things can move and i want to do it while president trump is in office and it can actually be done since he loves these subjects and love everything to do with space and the human brain/mind

i never said this organization will be there starting july 1.. it wont.. this will take some time to establish but it will start

it's about time that the UFO phenomena will have a real name attached to it.. and that we stop hiding with our heads deep in the sand

TimeFlipper

The idea of bringing people onto Paranormalis first to discuss time-travel ideas, gives us the knowledge that those people are either very serious and do have knowledge of time-travel, or are just time-wasters and fantasists..

Look at it this way...Paranormalis becomes a sort of "interview" place for those people we are talking about, so what is wrong with that??..

I feel certain that our member @mariya94 could get lots of people interested in attending, but then she is a young woman and could become the target of undesirable males who either wish to try and impress her, or have more unpleasant thoughts about her..:cautious:.

mistertimes

nah.. she is not dumb.. I talked to her enough to know it.. yes she is young.. she is trusting I did notice that.. but she is not dumb
she knows what she is doing

generally speaking.. yes people do come to the forum to discuss these subjects and this is best place on the internet but nothing can ever move if its only done on the internet.. yes computer is one of the keys to time travel indeed.. but a real lab/location with real personnel that work on it is around the clock is much more important.. also personal relationships need to develop in order for shit to happen you should know it.. this person knows that person who knows that other person ... human interactions is number 1 factor in order to bring anything of this magnitude to life

TimeFlipper

Remember im playing the Devils Advocate (y)..

I think you are overlooking probably the most important factor of your adventure...How are you going to settle on the method for time-travelling?
There will be many different ideas circulating the people attending, and you could take years just trying out each individual concept without getting anywhere at all....and people lose interest very quickly..::LOL::..

mistertimes

yep.. I'm aware..
my problem now is to get gas in the einsteins and the flippers and that age group and it's very hard to do since those are not kidos and been institutionalized by reality.. this is what age does to you we all know it.. but really If younger ones come on board they cant be arrogant fucks.. and if they are arrogant they shouldn't think they are god's gift to man kind or any kind.. on every genius there are 100 other geniuses waiting in line

I said before I'm a leader I'm not a scientist.. big difference.. I may be a little arrogant but its because I achieved big things on the internet going many years.. I'm trying to get shit into real life off computers.. it's not easy to do in 2016-2017 with generation that was raised on iPhone and Justin briber.. not easy at all

the older ones are what I need but they see it as another dreamer.. they will need an already established group in order to join and I believe they will..

the methods.. will be many.. it is the ones who are willing to go through them and be the tested ones that will be hard to find.. because when reality hits no one gives their lives easily.. it takes leaders

majority rules.. the methods chosen based on majority

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I have found an alternative to my money problem to get the project rolling, now if could get some views for this i could get things moving, for now my small operation is ranking enough money to help me clear out my debt, so im ok there, next step get a shop and start working on the TT project, here is my solutions if anyone can help me make a better presentation i would appreciate a million, ( someone ask why no new video)_ im in working mode when i finish my job i have to focus myself on the job at hand and reach the customer place and do my job wich require a lot of my energy , so when my day is finish , i m dead tired
here is my gofundme page, please read it and let me know how could i make it better, review the text for misspell, and help me please, thanks everyone
Sincerely
Francois

https://www.gofundme.com/small-business-is-growing-need-help

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Remove the part where you say "fix salary"..
The reason being is that investors expect you to already have sales of your LED equipment which are sufficient to sustain you, and that you want "their" money for expansion of a business that already has a reasonable amount of sales, and not for paying a salary...

Use "Twitter " for advertising purposes, which is the best and free social media outlet for obtaining sales worldwide, and make certain that you offer pictures of your equipment that you already have sold...Big companies (Sony etc) use Twitter to look for any possible investments..

In your advertising explain what LED stands for, (Light Emitting Diode) and also the uses for them such as your own car ignition system that you have developed...and dont forget to explain the features and benefits that only YOUR devices have..

You will need to "patent" each of your devices where ever possible for obvious reasons..:)..Good Luck..My fee for this advice is $10.00 :LOL:..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Remove the part where you say "fix salary"..
The reason being is that investors expect you to already have sales of your LED equipment which are sufficient to sustain you, and that you want "their" money for expansion of a business that already has a reasonable amount of sales, and not for paying a salary...

Use "Twitter " for advertising purposes, which is the best and free social media outlet for obtaining sales worldwide, and make certain that you offer pictures of your equipment that you already have sold...Big companies (Sony etc) use Twitter to look for any possible investments..

In your advertising explain what LED stands for, (Light Emitting Diode) and also the uses for them such as your own car ignition system that you have developed...and dont forget to explain the features and benefits that only YOUR devices have..

You will need to "patent" each of your devices where ever possible for obvious reasons..:)..Good Luck..My fee for this advice is $10.00 :LOL:..
Consider yourself in the queue for a free trip thru time, lol, but seriously i dont mind, i can send it via paypal or email transfert, cheers i consider your input and effort worth it and greatly appreciate,cheers