Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Are you going to take up the offer?

Did they see your youtube video?

They possibly may be trying to foolishly bring back some secrets.
they offer me for starter to pay off my debt for the holiday , so i can have some cash, and they already forward me a few 100$ , so they are legit , f**k
yes they did see the video and they know where i live, they are huge organisation

Blimey, maybe i should offer them my Delta Time Generator, and one of my Delta T Antennas, how much should i be asking for them DrZ?? :LOL:..
They never came here, lucky us, let me know what effect the Delta T gen and antenna do

DoctorZ

i was told not to reveal anything i would be in deep <trouble if <they would find this place out, but when i call the credit card company they told me the last name was rothchild that pretty much all i could find

TimeFlipper

they offer me for starter to pay off my debt for the holiday , so i can have some cash, and they already forward me a few 100$ , so they are legit , f**k
yes they did see the video and they know where i live, they are huge organisation

Blimey, maybe i should offer them my Delta Time Generator, and one of my Delta T Antennas, how much should i be asking for them DrZ?? :LOL:..
They never came here, lucky us, let me know what effect the Delta T gen and antenna do

You would have built a Delta T Antenna as a part of the Brossard Experiment and i feel you would have enquired what its function was (y)..

The Brossard Experiment...jpg

DoctorZ

You would have built a Delta T Antenna as a part of the Brossard Experiment and i feel you would have enquired what its function was (y)..

View attachment 6897
It was Preston himself who told me to make a simple version as once powered up it would give the result i wanted, cheers and god rest his poor soul

TimeFlipper

I think you might be mixing up Al Bielek with Preston Nichols..Al Bielek died a few years ago, and there is another guy called Preston Nichols who died a short while ago, but its not THE Preston Nichols that we know :)..

DoctorZ

Its december 28th , tomorrow i am going back to work, not depress of that thou, because this job is okay and i like it, but i rather for 2018 do my project and actually build the whole thing, of course, what is my always and current situation , lack of proper fund, i got some money from my secret people, and they are not impress, as my energy level is very low nowaday and i needed my vacation time, but i will resume, as you see the day goes by , weeks by weeks, months by months , dont you ever stop to think how much time we actually have ahead of us before shtf or a global cataclysm, like predicted, me in perticular i am quite prepare and wants to do things for myself and my sweet assistant, yes this doctor has an assistant, and will take her along the ride, when the time come, if any of you guys wants to join along,
Timenomore sponsor page is creating A time counter mesuring instrument | Patreon
so if you are tired of waiting for me to win the lotto, wich will probably never come, than help me for real on patreon, any amount will help us move forward, i am right now getting back in touch with Dr Y and trying to plan how i can do more from my little space i have at my disposal thank you
Sincerely
Doctor Z