Time to Build It

dh1

hey deadz how are ya?

Yeah sure seems to indicate that redesigned hdr's with more harmonics would not need the use of a vortex to add power to the system. That's what Gibbs says himself. A longer electromagnet designed with higher harmonics amplifies the power that you can go physically in time anywhere. He doesn't include that design cuz he says traveling without a vortex is unsafe as you won't get automatically returned.

AzraelXR

Its great to have the enthusiasm and ability to research freely but when that's taken away it makes thing a lot more complicated, funding the operation is skeptical at best though there are few who would there may be some who do. The world is full of possibilities and experiences where one can go with time travel not many think about because it is a far out topic for a lot of people.

dh1

oh deadz74 is legit...he has good ideas. I'd recommend funding him. Harte ya need to lay off and possibly leave the site as you contribute nothing.

Asking for money is hard and ya get a lot of hatred for it. Good for you to ask. People waste money all over, they buy ATV's, huge tv's, use expensive drugs. Tons of people looking for ideas like this to fund even if it doesn't work. They want to try. They want to tell people they're funding a time travel project. Kinda bragging rights. It's more entertainment for them than anything else. Prob has to be promoted that way in advertising for funding.

Probably take a hint from Tesla. He heavily promoted himself in the media and in high society circles. He had cash coming out of every orifice for years. Kinda have to be shameless that way unless you can fund yourself. His major benefactor was John Jacob Astor the 4th. He paid for anything Tesla wanted, lived in his luxury hotel for free too.

Always get two types of people. Those with ideas and no money and those with tons of cash and no ideas. People want more the status and mystery of being involved than actual results at least at first. Have to do that cuz nobody funds this stuff at all. Like a social faux pas on the whole subject.

Anyways I'd recommend replicating someone's design that's already public first to make sure ya get results so you can later keep funding to get better efficiencies with new designs. Patience only lasts as long as you get QUICK results. Gotta suppress the inventor desire to go crazy with new ideas at first. Always results in disaster.

Even if new designs work they don't work like ya want them to. Reliability, costs, efficiencies usually suck and not always fixable.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i ll do the research on my own for funding, but until then , words and virtual idea is what time travel will remain, if we cannot work together on doing this, ive been at this for many years and i am serious at this, but like i mention atop, no job and no workshop = no result, as you can see in my video how big of a smile i have , well this smile is long gone, depression has set in and is hard to fight , everyday is a struggle to go to work and simply do my task properly , finding stimulation to do this is hard, but if people have faith in this maybe , and just maybe it will become a reality ...

DoctorZ

Professor Opmur , thanks for the help and constant guidance, if you could reveal it all without risking your life im sure you would, its up to us to combine our effort and make it happen, until then it will remain just an idea, in this virtual world

DoctorZ

Professor Opmur , thanks for the help and constant guidance, if you cou
ahh sorry dead74 that sucks. My original offer still applies if you're still interested.
im always open to help in any form, part, supplies , shop , etc etc

DoctorZ

Does anyone know what happen to Einstein
Im gonna go back to my little life for now , i have to focus on finding a job, and pay off my current debts, i might come back in a few months since there is no solutions to this conendrum that is time travel, good night and see you all later, i ll try to fight the depression and get back on my feet on my own and do normal things, later everyone

Last edited: