Time to Build It

TimeFlipper

oh deadz74 is legit...he has good ideas. I'd recommend funding him. Harte ya need to lay off and possibly leave the site as you contribute nothing.

Asking for money is hard and ya get a lot of hatred for it. Good for you to ask. People waste money all over, they buy ATV's, huge tv's, use expensive drugs. Tons of people looking for ideas like this to fund even if it doesn't work. They want to try. They want to tell people they're funding a time travel project. Kinda bragging rights. It's more entertainment for them than anything else. Prob has to be promoted that way in advertising for funding.

Probably take a hint from Tesla. He heavily promoted himself in the media and in high society circles. He had cash coming out of every orifice for years. Kinda have to be shameless that way unless you can fund yourself. His major benefactor was John Jacob Astor the 4th. He paid for anything Tesla wanted, lived in his luxury hotel for free too.

Always get two types of people. Those with ideas and no money and those with tons of cash and no ideas. People want more the status and mystery of being involved than actual results at least at first. Have to do that cuz nobody funds this stuff at all. Like a social faux pas on the whole subject.

Anyways I'd recommend replicating someone's design that's already public first to make sure ya get results so you can later keep funding to get better efficiencies with new designs. Patience only lasts as long as you get QUICK results. Gotta suppress the inventor desire to go crazy with new ideas at first. Always results in disaster.

Even if new designs work they don't work like ya want them to. Reliability, costs, efficiencies usually suck and not always fixable.
Who do you think you are, saying people should leave this site and what have "you" contributed to Paranormalis?? You are the member who refuses to show anything to back up your wild claims, even when asked by admin Num7..
all you can do is make excuse after excuse for NOT revealing anything, so what does that say about you?? lol

Regarding John Jacob Aster the 4th he actually died in 1912 and all funding stopped!!..It was J P Morgan who gave him $150.000 which was a fortune in those days, that money went to build Teslas tower on Long Island...George Westinghouse also invested $60.000 of his own money in the patency of Teslas AC motor...Later on Tesla the "showman" went around the world showing off his Tesla coil to get money and prior to his death even the Russians gave him $25,000 to help him out...Sadly Tesla was a brilliant man but a terrible business man...dh1 you need to research more and strive to make your own concepts and claims credible, but of course you wont lol..

TimeFlipper

I was searching for space related company ( ie : bigelow aerospace) for a contact so i can send them an offer, about researching and experimenting time travel, but they dont have any email link, does anyone knows of any other company that could potentially help us

All i did was to type on Google, bigelow aerospace jobs, and up came, Employment in North Las Vegas NV and on that page is a box where you put in your own email address..Underneath that box is another box that says, also get an email with jobs just for me which you click onto..This is at least an opportunity for you to get noticed..

Youre Very Welcome.
Perhaps you overlooked this message to you? :)

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I was searching for space related company ( ie : bigelow aerospace) for a contact so i can send them an offer, about researching and experimenting time travel, but they dont have any email link, does anyone knows of any other company that could potentially help us

All i did was to type on Google, bigelow aerospace jobs, and up came, Employment in North Las Vegas NV and on that page is a box where you put in your own email address..Underneath that box is another box that says, also get an email with jobs just for me which you click onto..This is at least an opportunity for you to get noticed..

Youre Very Welcome.
Perhaps you overlooked this message to you? :)
I have found the $$ on my own thank you very much i will do what i can now with what is at my disposal , i got what i needed , thanks to professor oppmur , and his constant help , wich i appreciate very much , i dont care what you need as proof , very few here would get to know the truth once i finish any conclusive test .
Like i mention a few years ago there is disinformation agent on any forum who are here to descredit people work and claims, and i believe we have our very own trolls who are paid to follow up and make sure people dont move forward with this project but im sorry to announce i aint gonna back down from this , ever, i have the full recipe now and its time to work, now if my little female friend can deliver what she offer me i will get to work asap , thank you all
for now i have to resume securing a job and getting back on financial stability so i can fund my own research as well

TimeFlipper

@deadz74 i was merely sending you the information that you asked for..

FYI iam not a disinformation agent or a troll and i happen to believe time-travel exists, however i have yet to see details of a fully functioning time-machine with proof of it working...

Iam not concerned with people who make unverifiable claims of time-travel, and our other members have the intelligence to believe or not to believe in such claims for themselves, without any assistance from me..

DoctorZ

@deadz74 i was merely sending you the information that you asked for..

FYI iam not a disinformation agent or a troll and i happen to believe time-travel exists, however i have yet to see details of a fully functioning time-machine with proof of it working...

Iam not concerned with people who make unverifiable claims of time-travel, and our other members have the intelligence to believe or not to believe in such claims for themselves, without any assistance from me..
thank you for clearing this out, i was not pointing finger at anyone, FYI

Harte

oh deadz74 is legit...he has good ideas. I'd recommend funding him. Harte ya need to lay off and possibly leave the site as you contribute nothing.
I could tell you to click here and then just read through, I could tell you to click here, and keep hitting "find older posts" at the bottom of every page 10 - and there are many - of my posts (after both of which you should be awestruck;) I could refer you to an old post like this one, a newer thread like this one, or I could simply point out that I have the 12th most posts on this forum, and that count includes the Administrator (who posts all day every day) and a few people no longer at this board. What I will note is that you aren't even on that last page I linked.

I feel I should also point out that hundreds, maybe a thousand, of my posts were lost when this site changed hands. I'd put them back in new threads, but they debunk pretty much every claim made these days on "Ancient Astronauts" (back then, there was no such television show) and the admin of this site doesn't like the way I debunk, and nobody here seems to be much interested in those kinds of claims anyway.

Contrasting that with your own ineffectual and unfounded statements that run completely counter to reality, perhaps it would be best if you don't stick your head up and call for me to leave this board, and maybe stop to consider your membership here.

BTW, I've left this board before. A couple of times. Once for a year or so. I came back when it restarted, though, because I felt an attachment - this being the first message board I ever posted on. When I returned, it was pretty lean. I was one of three people posting here. And one of the other two that were here actually threatened my family. Your offhand ignorant remark doesn't phase me at all after that.
And once NUM7 sees the light, I'm gonna tear your flux capacitor a new one.

Harte

dh1

Asking for money is hard and ya get a lot of hatred for it. Good for you to ask. People waste money all over, they buy ATV's, huge tv's, use expensive drugs. Tons of people looking for ideas like this to fund even if it doesn't work. They want to try. They want to tell people they're funding a time travel project. Kinda bragging rights. It's more entertainment for them than anything else. Prob has to be promoted that way in advertising for funding.

Probably take a hint from Tesla. He heavily promoted himself in the media and in high society circles. He had cash coming out of every orifice for years. Kinda have to be shameless that way unless you can fund yourself. His major benefactor was John Jacob Astor the 4th. He paid for anything Tesla wanted, lived in his luxury hotel for free too.

Always get two types of people. Those with ideas and no money and those with tons of cash and no ideas. People want more the status and mystery of being involved than actual results at least at first. Have to do that cuz nobody funds this stuff at all. Like a social faux pas on the whole subject.

Anyways I'd recommend replicating someone's design that's already public first to make sure ya get results so you can later keep funding to get better efficiencies with new designs. Patience only lasts as long as you get QUICK results. Gotta suppress the inventor desire to go crazy with new ideas at first. Always results in disaster.

Even if new designs work they don't work like ya want them to. Reliability, costs, efficiencies usually suck and not always fixable.
Who do you think you are, saying people should leave this site and what have "you" contributed to Paranormalis?? You are the member who refuses to show anything to back up your wild claims, even when asked by admin Num7..
all you can do is make excuse after excuse for NOT revealing anything, so what does that say about you?? lol

Regarding John Jacob Aster the 4th he actually died in 1912 and all funding stopped!!..It was J P Morgan who gave him $150.000 which was a fortune in those days, that money went to build Teslas tower on Long Island...George Westinghouse also invested $60.000 of his own money in the patency of Teslas AC motor...Later on Tesla the "showman" went around the world showing off his Tesla coil to get money and prior to his death even the Russians gave him $25,000 to help him out...Sadly Tesla was a brilliant man but a terrible business man...dh1 you need to research more and strive to make your own concepts and claims credible, but of course you wont lol..

Tesla learned later how to be a business man. The self proclaimed son of Tesla Arthur Matthews who died in the 70's claimed Tesla died as a millionaire but a secret one. I have to agree. I personally think Tesla was bilocating to the hotel rooms he 'lived' and had a life elsewhere.

If you map out Tesla's 3 labs they were all within a block of the location where the twin towers were. Twin towers were obviously upon a natural vortex which is required for the hdr to work for timetravel and teleportation. HDR had two previous names. One was the sonic resonator and the earliest was called 'the simplified philadelphia experiment'. Of course it's been rumored forever that Tesla worked on that experiment at some unknown time before his death in February '43. Philadelphia experiment was in August '43.

Everyone assumes Tesla worked on the Philadelphia experiment but the experiment commenced 6 months after he died. Tesla before Feb '83 was in bad shape. Barely eating, emaciated. Was Tesla really working with the gov in his original body and the one we witnessed a bilocated copy?

Rumor had it Tesla had a working teleporter in his first lab that mysteriously burned down which may or may not have needed a vortex to operate. Possibly by JP Morgan. Morgan also owned the Titanic that he bowed out last minute from boarding where John Jacob Astor the 4th Tesla's benefactor drowned upon as well as all the aristocratic elites who were opposed to the formation of the Federal Reserve bill that passed congress the next year and was chartered in 1914.

Some hdr travelers told me that on a parallel dimension Earth that Tesla got funded by the US gov in the 1880's and immediately outrolled teleportation technology. Not a coincidence.

I'll take it a step further and give ya some information. Tesla faked his death and is still alive today. FBI and department of immigration both were racing to raid his safe. One of them as yet still unrevealed as to which department was trying to get the documents for Tesla himself. He had a sudden unexpected opportunity to fake his death and that's why they needed to get the documents for him.

Several people claimed to have killed Tesla. One was Otto Skorzeny Hitler's bodyguard. He claimed to have strangled Tesla in his hotel room. That still might be valid. When a bilocated human body is under stress it can die or usually dematerialize. I wonder if that story is true and I believe Skorzeny's other claims revealing the existence of top level SS officers in the US and his stories about Bush Sr being a nazi superagent then it might be valid. Skorzeny also claims Bush Sr's name is really Scherff and was in Tesla's lab personally as the son of Tesla's assistant. Nobody knows if his assistant was either Prescott Bush or perhaps Bush Sr's real father Scherff Sr.

It's unfortunate that Otto Skorzeny died sometime in the 90s or early 2000's. The official statement says he died in '75 but is obviously untrue. Anywhoo if true means Tesla's strangled to death bilocated body most likely dematerialized as he was attacked. Skorzeny I'm sure wouldn't have revealed that little fact as he was quite proud to have 'killed him'.

The deceased body everyone saw at the funeral was a parallel Tesla that had been shocked and died in an experiment opening portals to parallel Earths.

What I'm unclear about is whether the emaciated Tesla that everyone witnessed in his later years was a parallel Tesla as well or simply a bilocated older appearing original Tesla. When you bilocate as people who can do it know you can shapeshift in the astral before appearing in physical form. He was still pretty old at that point in his 80's so perhaps not however quite emaciated from not eating.

I do know he secretly worked with the US gov until the 60's and had time regressed himself during that period of time to a much earlier age. Remember, Tesla offered his defensive technology to the UK and to the US during and before WW2. If they finally accepted I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla faked his death to avoid further harassment by nazi and khazarian cabal agents.

Remember once you start working with strong Tesla aetheric technology it can fundamentally change you to gain psychic powers such as bilocation. That's what the hdr has done for some people. When they use it enough they no longer need it to physically time travel. They can do it with pure thought. I believe Tesla gained the same abilities. He had repeatedly claimed to have 'tuned' his high voltage coils by running high freq, high voltage current through his body. Remind ya of tuning the hdr perhaps in a similiar way?

I'm personally glad Tesla had wild financial success in a secret life. Might be the reason he appeared to be destitute and living in several hotel rooms for the last 40yrs of his life. He was harassed by nazis. Had a hit and run accident late in his life as well.

I'll betcha he wasn't in those hotel rooms most of the time. Most likely in hotel rooms selected for the vortex energy present. Remember, he always wanted to stay in rooms associated with the numbers 3, 6 and 9. Connection perhaps?

Of course I will provide zero proof of this story. As deadz74 says, you're adults who can make up your own mind.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

To Harte , i dont care what ever you think or how smart you maybe, i dont see a single video with you working on something real, i spend a lot of my own money doing test and research ,me and Dr Y have probably invested about 15 000$ of our own money into this, so dont come asking for any proof or any crap like that when you , are only an internet user who come and comments on forum, as far as im concern, i plan to get back to where i was in life and i will strive on my own ,i have found someone local who is game so spend a few $ on my idea and i will work hard to do it, i dont spend my life behind a computer screen i work outside in the real world and i struggle to make payment every month, like everyone else who work and has a life outside the web, if you dont like me fine who care , but dont come trying to stop me from doing my best on my own, i dont recall anyone here beside Num7 being the authority, cheers like i said in my previous post, i didnt point fingers at anyone , but they are trolls and disinformation agent here and sniffing them out will be a good thing
i dont see your face on your icon, nor any youtube video showing who you are .
As far as im concern i dont have to justified myself to anyone, since like i mention i dont go out and ask for $$

Last edited:

dh1

deadz74 have you considered radically detoxing your system as well as using brainwave entrainment mind machines same time ya use the hdr?

DoctorZ

deadz74 have you considered radically detoxing your system as well as using brainwave entrainment mind machines same time ya use the hdr?
I currently suffer from depression i am using my own reality manipulator to uplift my mood and spirit, but thanks for the sugestion, i appreciate all you offer me so far, i am grateful, many thanks