Time to Build It

TimeFlipper

@dh1 Yes of course you are influenced by the conspiracy theorists that abound the internet, but you have the right to your own opinions and beliefs, as i do mine :)

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
@dh1 Yes of course you are influenced by the conspiracy theorists that abound the internet, but you have the right to your own opinions and beliefs, as i do mine :)
TImeflipper, where did you get the photo for your icon and i believe you know what that photo is, right?

TimeFlipper

To Harte , i dont care what ever you think or how smart you maybe, i dont see a single video with you working on something real, i spend a lot of my own money doing test and research ,me and Dr Y have probably invested about 15 000$ of our own money into this, so dont come asking for any proof or any crap like that when you , are only an internet user who come and comments on forum, as far as im concern, i plan to get back to where i was in life and i will strive on my own ,i have found someone local who is game so spend a few $ on my idea and i will work hard to do it, i dont spend my life behind a computer screen i work outside in the real world and i struggle to make payment every month, like everyone else who work and has a life outside the web, if you dont like me fine who care , but dont come trying to stop me from doing my best on my own, i dont recall anyone here beside Num7 being the authority, cheers like i said in my previous post, i didnt point fingers at anyone , but they are trolls and disinformation agent here and sniffing them out will be a good thing
i dont see your face on your icon, nor any youtube video showing who you are .
As far as im concern i dont have to justified myself to anyone, since like i mention i dont go out and ask for $$
But you started off this whole thread by asking "rich" members to donate to your experiments, so now why say, (since like i mention i dont go out and ask for $$)..even dh1 offered very generously to fund you...You also mentioned Num7, but do you recall the message he left you on this thread that said.....(Just to acknowledge some of the comments regarding a funding campaign, I`d definately advise against such a thing, lets face it, no matter if you believe or not in time travel a funding campaign for a time machine does sound like a scam)

DrZ..Iam not trying to stop you "doing your best on your own"...all i did was to point out that me, would not be helping to fund you, what other members do is their business, and i also said that i believed the items you were needing for your time machine could be built very cheaply..

The photo on my icon is one of three Delta T Antennas i have built and i photographed it on my garden..

DoctorZ

To Harte , i dont care what ever you think or how smart you maybe, i dont see a single video with you working on something real, i spend a lot of my own money doing test and research ,me and Dr Y have probably invested about 15 000$ of our own money into this, so dont come asking for any proof or any crap like that when you , are only an internet user who come and comments on forum, as far as im concern, i plan to get back to where i was in life and i will strive on my own ,i have found someone local who is game so spend a few $ on my idea and i will work hard to do it, i dont spend my life behind a computer screen i work outside in the real world and i struggle to make payment every month, like everyone else who work and has a life outside the web, if you dont like me fine who care , but dont come trying to stop me from doing my best on my own, i dont recall anyone here beside Num7 being the authority, cheers like i said in my previous post, i didnt point fingers at anyone , but they are trolls and disinformation agent here and sniffing them out will be a good thing
i dont see your face on your icon, nor any youtube video showing who you are .
As far as im concern i dont have to justified myself to anyone, since like i mention i dont go out and ask for $$
But you started off this whole thread by asking "rich" members to donate to your experiments, so now why say, (since like i mention i dont go out and ask for $$)..even dh1 offered very generously to fund you...You also mentioned Num7, but do you recall the message he left you on this thread that said.....(Just to acknowledge some of the comments regarding a funding campaign, I`d definately advise against such a thing, lets face it, no matter if you believe or not in time travel a funding campaign for a time machine does sound like a scam)

DrZ..Iam not trying to stop you "doing your best on your own"...all i did was to point out that me, would not be helping to fund you, what other members do is their business, and i also said that i believed the items you were needing for your time machine could be built very cheaply..

The photo on my icon is one of three Delta T Antennas i have built and i photographed it on my garden..

Like i said i found $$ on my own and im under contract to achieve result , off course the donator is accepting that i have to earn a living and this will be part time, i am not seeking help here because like you say it sound like i would be scamming people wich i aint, i just wanted real bad to work at this full time but it seem like a technical impossibility , so lets not come back to this topic i aint seeking $$ anymore because like i said i found someone locally, and about the delta t , this device was part of the montauk project, did you ever use it to replicate the project?

TimeFlipper

It was Num7 who posted the scamming people, not me..
The Montauk Project was mostly about Duncan Cameron who was a psychic...an attempt to create a time tunnel to Mars via Camerons mind plus a transmitter.. a Cray 1 supercomputer...an IBM360 computer...a Sage Radar antenna, and of course there was a 150foot Delta T Antenna also involved in that project...If there is anything i have left out of the listing, please assist my memory :)

DoctorZ

The Montauk Project was mostly about Duncan Cameron who was a psychic...an attempt to create a time tunnel to Mars via Camerons mind plus a transmitter.. a Cray 1 supercomputer...an IBM360 computer...a Sage Radar antenna, and of course there was a 150foot Delta T Antenna also involved in that project...If there is anything i have left out of the listing, please assist my memory :)
yes a 150 000volt current input, but yes that pretty much it, the entire ingredient base for this awesome experiment

dh1

deadz74, tell your funder about the torch. Should be an easy solution for ya. Also get a new shop torch to use too.

DoctorZ

deadz74, tell your funder about the torch. Should be an easy solution for ya. Also get a new shop torch to use too.
we will experiment with what you explain to me, its seem feasable and if it work i will have deliver one result in advance.

TimeFlipper

yes a 150 000volt current input, but yes that pretty much it, the entire ingredient base for this awesome experiment
I did remember something else, there were three Helmholtz coils surrounding Duncan Cameron when he was sat in the "Montauk Chair", 1 of the 3 coils was placed at a 90 degree angle to the others ....And yes it was very awesome experiment, and from what i recall the Sage Radar Antenna had to be placed "backwards" from Cameron so he wouldnt receive the "burning part of the huge RF output"..i think thats how they put it in the book, but im certain you know what i mean..