Time travel and Christianity

AAA

the logic thing only takes one to the point of the known . once a man/woman comes to the end of them self they are ready to be schooled by the father. he alone will teach us the truth of his creation and our place in it...

Logic is analyzing, thus solving problems and answering questions, leading to increased knowledge and understanding.

My father is deceased. If you mean God, then I define it a little differently. That being whatever all things are based or originate from. I don't try to define it past that. The universe and the way it operates, reality, is god's will.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well almost
logic is assembling together all the observable facts of a given thing. there by reaching a conclusion as to just what you are looking at ..
that conclusion may or may not be true,,, as we may not be able to see all the facts involved..
that's what I mean by only taking you to the end of the known

I agree that the world spins in it's place because god told it to... as with all things in heaven and on earth his will is done

to copy a movie line,,,,,,,,,,, resistance is futile.........

AAA

well almost
logic is assembling together all the observable facts of a given thing. there by reaching a conclusion as to just what you are looking at ..
that conclusion may or may not be true,,, as we may not be able to see all the facts involved..
that's what I mean by only taking you to the end of the known

I agree that the world spins in it's place because god told it to... as with all things in heaven and on earth his will is done

to copy a movie line,,,,,,,,,,, resistance is futile.........

It can be broken down further than that to simply say that logic (i.e. mathematics) is analyzing principles as they relate to values.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
what was that quote something like
once you have eliminated all of the obvious, what ever is left must be true, no matter how ill-logical it appears

anyway in the book of rev. when it tells of war in the heavens and the stars falling and the devil being cast to the earth as a burning star
this all sounds like a real star wars type battle in the near earth space. with the loosing ships being shot down, and the leaders or flag ship which is bigger appears as a burning star.
it really don't give us a point of view like a hill top or what not so was this seen as standing in the cave entrance looking out or what?? did he really travel in the body to the future??

AAA

what was that quote something like
once you have eliminated all of the obvious, what ever is left must be true, no matter how ill-logical it appears

anyway in the book of rev. when it tells of war in the heavens and the stars falling and the devil being cast to the earth as a burning star
this all sounds like a real star wars type battle in the near earth space. with the loosing ships being shot down, and the leaders or flag ship which is bigger appears as a burning star.
it really don't give us a point of view like a hill top or what not so was this seen as standing in the cave entrance looking out or what?? did he really travel in the body to the future??

What's Luke 1:13 and and genesis 6 about? What are fallen angels, and how do they impregnate daughters of men? What are 'angels' exactly? Is there a more scientific explanation? How do they know these things?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
exactly,, there's very little in the books of the bible about the angels or there true nature of existence. there are some other book's that do have quite a bit to say about the angels, and there down fall.
here is one called enoch.. who was also an early TT of sorts in the vision he received.. I went looking for more info on him and found this. enoch being one of two who never died but were some how taken up alive . the description's given of both events are well less than what I would call scientific

The Book of Enoch Index

the book is more than a five minute read,, but is some what helpful or was to me anyway. however it still has no real info on how the pregnate thing happens, only that they do, and the fate of those involved.
but it still leaves much un explained

AAA

exactly,, there's very little in the books of the bible about the angels or there true nature of existence. there are some other book's that do have quite a bit to say about the angels, and there down fall.
here is one called enoch.. who was also an early TT of sorts in the vision he received.. I went looking for more info on him and found this. enoch being one of two who never died but were some how taken up alive . the description's given of both events are well less than what I would call scientific

The Book of Enoch Index

the book is more than a five minute read,, but is some what helpful or was to me anyway. however it still has no real info on how the pregnate thing happens, only that they do, and the fate of those involved.
but it still leaves much un explained

Enoch is a great example. Ezekiel is another. What are "chariots of fire"?

The whole bible is like that. Examples are everywhere.

Time travelers? E.T.'s? Both? Something else?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
please be very selective who you share this info with, and most careful where you speak of it. this subject matter, and the implications to the known reality scare people. the world is not able to hear it, and will come against you in ways you never dreamed of. believe me I know, been down that road and around the corner.
that said.....

yes the book is full of not what the preacher talks about. they won't ever speak of it, or answer any questions that have anything to do with the obvious descriptions of mech. craft's spoken of. or maybe I should say none I have ever met would.

I would guess all of the above, with strong feeling that the something else part is most likely the key to understanding .

for some strange reason I keep remembering the quote .....
there is no new thing, everything that is , has been, and everything that will be, was once before....

kinda makes me think maybe I should be looking backwards to see forwards o_0 like I missed something and need to revisit old research. the truth is right in front of me I know it :confused:

what was that quote from the kung-fu guy

when up is down
forward is backwards
sideways is straight ahead
setting down is a fast pace

TimeFlipper

please be very selective who you share this info with, and most careful where you speak of it. this subject matter, and the implications to the known reality scare people. the world is not able to hear it, and will come against you in ways you never dreamed of. believe me I know, been down that road and around the corner.
that said.....

yes the book is full of not what the preacher talks about. they won't ever speak of it, or answer any questions that have anything to do with the obvious descriptions of mech. craft's spoken of. or maybe I should say none I have ever met would.

I would guess all of the above, with strong feeling that the something else part is most likely the key to understanding .

for some strange reason I keep remembering the quote .....
there is no new thing, everything that is , has been, and everything that will be, was once before....

kinda makes me think maybe I should be looking backwards to see forwards o_0 like I missed something and need to revisit old research. the truth is right in front of me I know it :confused:

what was that quote from the kung-fu guy

when up is down
forward is backwards
sideways is straight ahead
setting down is a fast pace
You got me thinking of a scene in that excellent time-travel movie, Deja Vu.....Where a girl had been murdered (only in one dimension) and a priest is giving his oration at the graveside...and the Lord said, everything that has been will come to be again and so this goes on..

AAA

that said.....

It's not as if what we're discussing is a secret. I can see the wisdom in avoiding an argument though. People have already come at me in ways that most would never dream of.

(The good stuff is all buried within.)

I will always try to approach these things logically and scientifically. That is not to dismiss the spiritual aspects of things, but that I will always try to keep an open mind while looking for a logical scientific answer in addition to whatever wisdom is in there. And I will always keep in mind all that I or anyone doesn't know.

If others cannot accept that, if they cannot value the quest for truth, knowledge, greater understanding, ...they can get out of the way.

That is because they are trying to fill a church by selling what I like to call 'Pop-God', meaning the popular interpretation people want preached to them. They believe in their product. I am not criticizing as much as I am trying to explain their motivation.

How long have people been using bricks and mortar? What about concrete and re-bar? Since we humans figured it out, right? Why? Because they work, they are tried and true and last. Until something better is invented, we will continue to use them.

So if humans figured out how to build things like giant pyramids that last thousands of years, if people knew thousands of years ago how to cut 3 ft. thick stones so perfectly like puzzle pieces, if large pillars cut by complex machinery existed, if huge faces requiring complex geometry and machining exist, where is all the implementation of these methods and equipment into our culture?

Ancient people wouldn't be keeping that stuff secret. They would be using it and improving it, and we would be advanced beyond after thousands of years. We would find pictures and fossils of giant lathes cranes and saws and whatnot.

It's because they didn't come from ancient humans. So where did that stuff come from? Aliens, time travelers?

I can keep going with this kind of thinking. I cannot do anything but. I think you get the point.

kinda makes me think maybe I should be looking backwards to see forwards o_0 like I missed something and need to revisit old research. the truth is right in front of me I know it

That is exactly what I have been doing for quite some time. It is a simplified explanation of how I view the world. Thank you for sharing.