Time travel and Christianity

tflofasho

Honestly, to this day, I never see why the Jews were so prideful to kill Christ.

To think the Pharisees and Sanhedrin probably still exist today and are still proud of the fact they executed an anarchist.

tflofasho

@tflofasho - I don't see the point in all that antisemitism about Jews "wanting to kill Jesus". Jesus was Jewish himself.

Yikes... I didn't mean to come off like that. I'm not antisemetic.

Thing is, the Pharisees didn't like Jesus because he spoke against them and proved them wrong, but they also tried to catch him with difficult questions where he responded to them and couldn't find ways to condemn him, so they ended up playing dirty in doing so.

At least from what I read in holy scripture. You have to read different translations though, some are good and bad, but primary sources are ideal at best to describe what happened.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@tflofasho - I don't see the point in all that antisemitism about Jews "wanting to kill Jesus". Jesus was Jewish himself.

Yikes... I didn't mean to come off like that. I'm not antisemetic.

Thing is, the Pharisees didn't like Jesus because he spoke against them and proved them wrong, but they also tried to catch him with difficult questions where he responded to them and couldn't find ways to condemn him, so they ended up playing dirty in doing so.

At least from what I read in holy scripture. You have to read different translations though, some are good and bad, but primary sources are ideal at best to describe what happened.
There's no need to feel bad about it. ;)