Time Travel and myself

hellrazor

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by Traveler Malaki+Dec 20 2004, 04:33 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hdrkid@Dec 20 2004, 10:28 AM
Hi Pyro:

Which war are we speaking of?
One that takes place in a few years.

Hi Malaki:

I have made many jumps to the future and seen many outcomes,
but on most lines WWIII does happen.

One question for you.?
Did Bush invade Iran in 2006?

Bush invades Iran on March 2005, then invades N.Korea on June of the same year, this starts the nuclear war. The war in Iran starts to go bad in May, which he will reinstate the draft, then lots of people get drafted and get sent there, and later on to N.Korea. Two days ago i made a jump, i went inside my future self's body, i looked at a calender in my dads house and the date was June 5, 2005. I saw my mom come over to pick us up, once we pulled out of the driveway, i saw a black object hit the ground, then a very bright flash came once it hit the ground, i turned away and about 5 seconds later i heard a sharp explosion, i became fearful, and i could see some sort of distortion coming fast, i ducked inside the van and i could feel it being thrown, it scared me so much that it forced me back into my own body back here. I think that was another line though, since sometimes when i make jumps i see myself doing different activities, and many different outcomes, the nuke hits WPAFB, other times it misses or gets shot down by some sort of weapon and detonates somewhere else. Hopefully if its quiet enough, i can meditate longer and be able to remember the energy of the timeline im in, concentrate on going to the future and the feeling of the timeline at the same time, and thus hit this timeline or get a closer variable.
[snapback]18352[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

lol if only life was as clear as what it looks.

starfox1977

Time Travel and myself

Hi i need to physically time travel would you be kind enough to tell me how to physcially time travel let's say to january 19 2002

yeyeman9

Time Travel and myself

Originally posted by starfox1977@Jan 5 2005, 02:50 PM
Hi i need to physically time travel would you be kind enough to tell me how to physcially time travel let's say to january 19 2002

Why? you want to change something in the past dont you?

CaryP

Time Travel and myself

Hell, if there's a safe way to physically time travel, I'm in. But taking the word of someone in a forum ain't the level of reassurance I'm looking for. Good luck to those who attempt it, if at all.

Cary

starfox1977

Time Travel and myself

I have heard so many so called accounts of time travel from people on this forum that the more i hear of it the more confused i get.My question is simple has anyone here used the hyperdimensional resonator for physical time travel,and what is the best way to physically time travel using the hyperdimensional resonator.I have tried the Hdr for physical time travel countless times since september 03 i have seen lights and stuff that i know had something to do with the hdr but i have not physically time traveled using it.I do however only use the hdr in between 4pm and 1am and i use it on my bed or on the floor i never used it at sunrise or outside i really need to know the ins and outs of using the hdr for physical time travel please.My uses for the Hdr are my buisness.

StarLord

Time Travel and myself

starfox,

That is a very good question!!! I myself would like to see if someone is going to answer if the HDR will enable the Physical Body to travel through Time.

yeyeman9

Time Travel and myself

I have heard that yes, that the HDR can be used for Physical Time Traveling. I also heard of this guy that used 2 hdrs (1 in front and 1 in the back) to physically time travel with his Jeep.

StarLord

Time Travel and myself

I'll bet those stories made that jeep travel for a very long time. Good thing they were using unleaded gasolene, I heard that by using that type of gasolene your jeep never gets eaten by Bengal Tigers, Elephants, Locust, Time Police, & Out Landish & Un Proveable Claims.