Time Travel and myself

l33t 0012

Re: Time Travel and myself

Sorry:p this f*cking keybord on my laptop what i meant to say wasSorry:p this f*cking keybord on my laptop what i meant to say was:
My l33t 001 acount was blocked for unknown reasons.

I created this acount temporarily so i can find out how to get back into my old acount. Anyway

I might try out this physical travel but ive never done anything like that ever before in my life, is anyone else goin to try it;) :unsure: :(

darkbreed

That method sounds pretty much like astral projection to me, as well as the sensation you mention.

I've done this myself countless of times sinces i started to learn how to do it about 10 years ago.

I never thought of trying to implement it to be a physical travel as well, but who knows maybe it works, guess i'll give it a try sometime.

When it comes to astral travel, out of body travel, i know that this works and is real as i've verified it by experiments, and also got the father of a good friend of mine to get into it and through a successful experiment.

l33t 0012

Im hearing difrent things on difrent sites, some sites say the dials are were you put what time and date you go to and some sites tel you its the frequencys u want to use

magicfriend

Starlord quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This must be why sanitoriums have long been using restrictive clothing that force an individual to cross their arms thus keeping them from holding spare water bottles or food to take with them when they escape into time.

I have tried this without the aformention straight jacket and always have to either get clean clothing at step #5 or convince the authorities that there is nothing wrong and all is as it should be. The force that was pressing against my chest always resolved to be a person employed by the state in some official compacity.
Good thing they were there though because I always seemed to drop my water and crackers shaped like animals when I tensed up, and would have had to travel thirsty, hungry and alone. That last quality is the one thing that will garuntee a strict rationing format on the crackers, who wants to be alone.

If anything, I had more concenciousness due to the unwanted visitor that kept forcing me to find new clothing."
Starlord, it appears that part of the concept of the above technique's success is that the person making the attempt BELIEVE they are going to TT. Your funny post gives the impression that you think the technique is a joke. Given your senior member status and level of experience, your opinion throws a lot of weight. What I am suggesting is that you are not playing nicely. :) MMf

magicfriend

Ok, do not highlight a word, and hit control i in this window or it dumps everything you just typed. Let me start again, although maybe it's a sign to keep my mouth shut. :))

I wanted to share a personal experience to help explain my last post to starlord.

I was about 2 years old. Yes, that is early for memories, but I have earlier memories than this. I was out in the backyard. My grandmother asked if I wanted to take a walk with her and my nephew. I said, "no." A few minutes later I saw them walking across the road in front of the house. I changed my mind, I wanted to go. I ran through the house, and banged through the screen door. My mother, in the house, yelled and came after me. I ran across the lawn and saw a car coming out of the corner of my eye. I hit the curb full speed ahead, closed my eyes and 'leaped'. I opened my eyes and I was on the other side of the road and my grandmother and nephew were walking up to me. The car had stopped, and my mother was at the curb. I DID NOT GET HIT BY THE CAR. I DID NOT RUN ACROSS THE ROAD. I was too young to remember the conversation between the adults, but no one would acknowledge what happened. I was very disappointed, because that was a hell of a leap. I tried many times after that to repeat it, but couldn't. I always believed I couldn't because after it happened I felt that it was wrong, or impossible, or would not be acknowledged by adults, and when you're that young, that is why you do everything or nothing. I remember the way it felt when it happened, I just did it. I closed my eyes and willed myself to the other side of the street. By the way, the walk was cancelled and I didn't get to go. :((

Another very early experience was seeing my mother find a robin the cat had killed. She wrapped it up and put it in the trash can and told me to stay away from it. I waited until I could sneak it out of the trash, and put it on the lawn. I wanted to bring it back to life. I closed my eyes and tried to will it alive. It stayed dead. I remember thinking the reason I couldn't do it was one of 2: it had been dead too long and was too injured, or I had a shadow of a doubt in my mind, and if I could just really believe I could do it, I could do it. But I couldn't get that certain feeling, so it didn't work.

Maybe how the time travel machines really work is they activate certain brain waves that override the doubt. After all, if you believe the machine is going to take you there, how do you know it is not the power of belief as much anything else? Or the brain waveschange when you have absolute belief, and machine can alter you brain waves...

So the point was, try to find that certain gut belief in something. Sometimes it acts as intuition, but is it more? Let me just say, "let the force be with you!"

Andoom

Time Travel and myself

Hi Malaki:

I like to see the places you have seen.

Perhaps you can make a map of different timelines.

Steven Gibbs told me of a timeline where everything, even the sky is gray.
I call it the gray line. Things are a bit run down there, but the people are nice.

You can try to visit this timeline. :)
hey hdrkid how can i visit other timelines?