Time Travel Books

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Having kids, I don't know when I'm going to read these, but using a giftcard, I ordered these books.
Didn't get Time Traveler's Tale. The cheapest is $90. Maybe I'll just save for that later.
Feedback welcome.

Time Traveler: A Scientist's Personal Mission to Make Time Travel a Reality - Ronald L. Mallett

Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos - Michio Kaku

Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel - Michio Kaku

Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the 10th Dimension - Michio Kaku

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Reading Mallett's Time Traveler while my daughter swims. So far, it is a touching story and his writing style is clear and concise.

Samstwitch

Paula, I finally got to my Time Travel books. Here's the list, although I have not read all of them yet.

1) Time Travel: A How-To Insiders Guide by COMMANDER X with Tim Swartz
2) The Time Travel Handbook: A manual of practical teleportation & time travel, Edited by David Hatcher Childress (The Lost Science Series)
3) Stranger Than Fiction: The true time travel adventures of Steven L. Gibbs by Patricia Griffin Ress
4) About Time: Einstein's Unfinished Revolution by Paul Davies
5) Parallel Universes: The Search for Other Worlds by Fred Alan Wolf
6) John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale
7) Conviction of a Time Traveler by Anonymous
8) Father Ernetti's Chronovisor by Peter Krassa