Time Travel: Fact Not Fiction (Tim Swartz book)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
On an episode of Ancient Aliens, Tim Swartz was interviewed. He wrote a book called Time Travel: Fact Not Fiction, and I was wondering if it was a book worth reading, because I have a lot of books at home that I took a look at, but eventually lost interest in. The book title seems promising, but I don't know if I should take a chance since some of these books are collecting dust.

What does Swartz believe about time travel? Does he believe that time travel to the past is possible? And if so, does he believe the past can be changed?

J.A.

If the past can have any sort of 'obligation' to change, of couse I can claim that I'd still be nervous about thinking of it, without making sure that there would as few disadvantages as possible, J.A., what do you think yourself, who on Earth is Tim?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
If the past can have any sort of 'obligation' to change, of couse I can claim that I'd still be nervous about thinking of it, without making sure that there would as few disadvantages as possible, J.A., what do you think yourself, who on Earth is Tim?
This doesn't answer my questions at all.