1. Dismiss Notice
  2. July 2017 Posting Contest: Win a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
    Click here for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Time travel for real

Discussion in 'Time Travel Discussion' started by Most Mult, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Most Mult

Most Mult New Member

Hello! I am here to time travel for real. What I am looking for is not really time travel but regressing time back. I want time to turn back exactly 23 years to 1994 July 11th. It is urgent to go back to save my life. It was ruined by other people and by horrible idiotic doctors. I need to go back to save a lot of people and to save my family. Please, anybody out there?

2. Loading...

3. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member

Even using the term regressing, means you want to travel back in time to the date you mentioned...You wont be our first new member to hold such a desire, and you wont be the last one....Sadly, nobody on Paranormalis can possibly help you..

We say to all people who want to go back in time, try your best to live with your present circumstances and find other interests and hobbies to help you along...Visit hospitals where you can see other people who are in worse situations than you are, and yet are still managing to cope, and children in hospital who show extraordinary bravery when faced with life threatening illnesses...

Doing those things gives you a different perspective on your own life, you cant change whats happened to you, so try and live with those thoughts of the past in a positive way :)..

AIMAN YASSA and Classicalfan626 like this.

4. Classicalfan626

Classicalfan626 Moderator/Visionary Premium

Actually, I believe you can.

That being said, I agree with everything else TimeFlipper said. It's not a good idea to desire to change what's happened to you, particularly if that's all you want to change. If you really want to change the past, think something important to the world in addition to your personal life.

TimeFlipper likes this.

5. Most Mult

Most Mult New Member

Well, my life got ruined by medicine so I do not need to see more miserable people. The B12 deficiency ruined my life.

6. AIMAN YASSA

AIMAN YASSA New Member

For me I Time Travel Forward and Backward through my Dreams, if right to say I time travel through dreams.!

7. AIMAN YASSA

AIMAN YASSA New Member