Time Travel in Dragon Ball Z

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Disclaimer: I do not watch anime and have not seen this entire series. I have only seen clips that someone has pointed out to me, so I am NOT claiming to be a Dragon Ball Z expert in any way, shape, or form! I am simply posting this to provoke thinking and discussion.

Someone pointed out the similarities between the Titor story and Dragon Ball Z.

Apparently, the anime describes Trunks as going back to meet his young self in the past and doing things similar to what Titor has been doing. The anime was created before Titor appeared on our message boards. Additionally, he pointed out that much of the technology in the series has been coming true and a lot of the recent UFO sightings seem to match vehicles in the show.

An eerie thought occurred after watching this video. Are we going to have an android war, next? ;)

Thoughts?

Samstwitch

An eerie thought occurred after watching this video. Are we going to have an android war, next? ;)

Thoughts?

Recently I watched an Episode of Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman that was about Robots. It was eerie to see how far robots have advanced! I could not find the full Episdode on Youtube for free, but here is the trailer that links to it for a small fee.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Recently I watched an Episode of Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman that was about Robots.
Neat. Do we really want to create androids just because we can? And are we predicting our own demise in cartoons and on tv shows without
even realizing it? It is rather creepy.