Time Travel Institute on Sale Now?

John

SFW,
When you and your team are ready, let me know and I will add the link to the archive to the top links so all users will be able to get to it. Sounds like you are off to an excellent start. I am looking forward to how great I know you, Heggy, Ralan, Gear and whomever else you chose will make it.

I also added you and your team a forum under "Current Projects". You are the moderator for "The Time Travel Archive"

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

See S'tan, we just needed to achieve critical mass, then we explode into Atomic action. Now you gotta try and keep a lid on all this furious action... don't smile so smugly fella, it indicates a certain satisfaction and forknowledge that this was all to come. Only I knew that this was to be. :lol:

CaryP

Hypocrates Netherlands,

Welcome to the plantation, Dutchman. That would be a good nickname for you here (Dutchman). A good name in American culture (famous ship and famous gangster). Why don't you give us a little personal information in the Introduce Yourself thread in the Lounge forum. We'd all appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

Cary