Time Travel Investigators

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I just thought about this: We talk about and with paranormal investigators who study EVP, UFOs, creatures and parapsychology. Each of them probably has a speciality among all the possible subjects.

But... Is it me, or are there not so many paranormal investigators who specialize in time travel? Serious research and experiment if possible, track potential time travelers, etc. DrZ, who used to post here, can be considered one of them I guess. He was working on the field, on concrete stuff, building things and sharing them, meeting people in real life. Professor Opmmur qualifies as well, as he is very knowledgeable and serious, for instance. I'm not suggesting other people are not serious though. Some seem to be more serious than others, or so they appear.

Do you know many people who actually tested so called time machines like DrZ did, among other things?

What do you think a time travel investigator should do? Who do you consider a time travel investigator?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Madman Marcum is the one I'm devoting my investigative efforts toward. Is there another way to develop that fuzzy vortex patch above the rising spark on a Jacobs Ladder device? Madman claims that fuzzy vortex patch is a time portal.

Anybody here do any experiments with Jacobs Ladder devices?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
But... Is it me, or are there not so many paranormal investigators who specialize in time travel? Serious research and experiment if possible, track potential time travelers, etc. DrZ, who used to post here, can be considered one of them I guess. He was working on the field, on concrete stuff, building things and sharing them, meeting people in real life. Professor Opmmur qualifies as well, as he is very knowledgeable and serious, for instance. I'm not suggesting other people are not serious though. Some seem to be more serious than others, or so they appear.

They would be verbally attacked and nobody would believe them. I know one person who gave up a few years ago. Time travel discussions are never just discussions. People start throwing insults and testosterone into the mix (i.e. I'm better than you are). So, any serious investigator isn't going to discuss his work on a forum, I doubt.

What do you think a time travel investigator should do? Who do you consider a time travel investigator?

There are 2 kinds: Someone who investigates claims and someone who investigates the techonology.

Judastitor

They would be verbally attacked and nobody would believe them. I know one person who gave up a few years ago. Time travel discussions are never just discussions. People start throwing insults and testosterone into the mix (i.e. I'm better than you are). So, any serious investigator isn't going to discuss his work on a forum, I doubt.

There are 2 kinds: Someone who investigates claims and someone who investigates the techonology.
Try antique motor shows / drive ins and steam-punk parties, it will surprise you when you discover who is sponsoring these events.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Try antique motor shows / drive ins and steam-punk parties, it will surprise you when you discover who is sponsoring these events.

I'm personally not interested in the artifacts or smaller parts of the story. I'm seeing a bigger picture.

Judastitor

I'm personally not interested in the artifacts or smaller parts of the story. I'm seeing a bigger picture.
Please allow me to reassure you, the sponsors of these time travel targeted engagements are the stage hands behind your bigger picture.

Eddy_P

Who do you consider a time travel investigator?
Ronald Pegg (Australia 1996 to 2002) investigated claims and identified some ancient aftifacts that are mentioned in ancient texts. They were taken back to the past via time travel encounters.

I investigated and confirmed his time travel claims myself, then conducting more investigations, I made some further discoveries regarding the artifacts.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Who do you consider a time travel investigator?
Ronald Pegg (Australia 1996 to 2002) investigated claims and identified some ancient aftifacts that are mentioned in ancient texts. They were taken back to the past via time travel encounters.

I investigated and confirmed his time travel claims myself, then conducting more investigations, I made some further discoveries regarding the artifacts.
Eddy, do you have any new pictures or articles to share since your last post? I'd be interested to see these new artifacts and their related texts.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I forgot about Eddy. I believe he can be considered a time travel investigator.