Media Time travel proof, You Won't Believe it!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The woman in the Chaplin film looks a bit of a Yamp. I think she's talking to herself. 8)
Yeah, but what is she holding in her hand next to her ear, LOL? :p
Its what is called a "poultice"..this was a piece of cloth covered with oil of cloves which was an analgesic and antiseptic, used by the people of that day to help with an ear infection (there were lots of people then who suffered with this complaint)

Heroin would be used instead of the oil of cloves, for the "well off" people of that time period, and i suspect the talking to yourself would have been to negate the pain before the "medication" was working lol :)
Good answer, TF!

walt willis

I did like the second video about Andrew Basiago and how his father allowed him to use the time travel device.
It stands to reason that many scientist do think that time travel is a possibility, but the energy needed is beyond our present day capability.
I was told that we have had a power source 10 to the 34th power greater then nuclear fusion as far back as the 1960s.
This was told to me by the brother-in-law of Phil Corso in 1965.
Now if you give it some thought you can see how if time travel is real that there may be visitors from our future that have been coming back to our time line for many years.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I did like the second video about Andrew Basiago and how his father allowed him to use the time travel device.
It stands to reason that many scientist do think that time travel is a possibility, but the energy needed is beyond our present day capability.
I was told that we have had a power source 10 to the 34th power greater then nuclear fusion as far back as the 1960s.
This was told to me by the brother-in-law of Phil Corso in 1965.
Now if you give it some thought you can see how if time travel is real that there may be visitors from our future that have been coming back to our time line for many years.
Our capability for energy needed for time travel may be far greater than what we give ourselves credit for. Heck, the U.S. Government is probably keeping it all a big secret. And there must be some very obvious reasons why time travelers from the future don't suddenly show up in a past time, and those that do (if some do) are not reported by mainstream sources of the day.