Time Travel Question 1

AnthonyGiarrusso

If a mysterious person came up to you and offered to send you 20 years into the future, but it will be a one way trip with no way back and your whole family is also invited to partake in this trip. Would you do this?

MODAT7

If it was legit, I might consider it for the medical aspects. All my immediate family is already dead, so there's not much holding me to this timeline.

A more important question: Why are you offering me free trips to the future?

Tron1

If that were the case unless I had a back check or knew him or her. I wouldn't have cared and told him off.

Wissen

Wenn eine mysteriöse Person auf Sie zukommt und Ihnen anbietet, Sie 20 Jahre in die Zukunft zu schicken, wird es eine Reise ohne Weg zurück sein und Ihre ganze Familie ist ebenfalls eingeladen, an dieser Reise teilzunehmen. Würden Sie das tun?
Yes, why not?
Ja, warum nicht?

Wissen

Wenn eine mysteriöse Person auf Sie zukommt und Ihnen anbietet, Sie 20 Jahre in die Zukunft zu schicken, wird es eine Reise ohne Weg zurück sein und Ihre ganze Familie ist ebenfalls eingeladen, an dieser Reise teilzunehmen. Würden Sie das tun?
The same thing in reverse, you could never go back to the present, would anyone travel back?

Last edited by a moderator: