Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

steven chiverton

Hey, @steven chiverton :) It's always nice to see people's experiments with these things. I was wondering if you could post a schematic for the circuit used in this video:

Sorry if I missed it somewhere (my phone shows a blank page on the schematic links).
can you see it now is the link working to my OneDrive now for you
since I shot this video I've found out that by useing my tripod and the zoom feature I can set up my camcorder and zoom in to capture it that way im not having my camcorder shut down by getting to close. look at my double watch experiment video and see for yourself a multipole time field spin 2 watches at the same time in different directions all caught on camcorder and there's a few unstable spots in the field there to. when the watch hand vibrates backwards and forwards
the video above the home built electromagnet linked to a home built Steven Gibbs hdr unit useing schematics for his hdr submitted online by some one who drew it from looking inside his purchased Steven Gibbs type hdr unit so ive used better switches and wireing and put it together neatly

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

TimeFlipper

can you see it now is the link working to my OneDrive now for you
since I shot this video I've found out that by useing my tripod and the zoom feature I can set up my camcorder and zoom in to capture it that way im not having my camcorder shut down by getting to close. look at my double watch experiment video and see for yourself a multipole time field spin 2 watches at the same time in different directions all caught on camcorder and there's a few unstable spots in the field there to. when the watch hand vibrates backwards and forwards
the video above the home built electromagnet linked to a home built Steven Gibbs hdr unit useing schematics for his hdr submitted online by some one who drew it from looking inside his purchased Steven Gibbs type hdr unit so ive used better switches and wireing and put it together neatly
But does it work any better than Steven Gibbs?

steven chiverton

I cannot get a steven gibbs barmagnet not even on e bay and I just cannot find
Hey, @steven chiverton :) It's always nice to see people's experiments with these things. I was wondering if you could post a schematic for the circuit used in this video:

Sorry if I missed it somewhere (my phone shows a blank page on the schematic links).
I cannot find any magnets like Steven Gibbs uses anywhere online
for sale so I used a flat round powerful rare earth magnet at the end of the electromagnet and I've had it up to over 131 degrees Fahrenheit and its still holding out ok and hasent lost its field from the heat yet strange thing is I expected it to fly off or flip the magnet with the multiple pole fields but it didn't do it so I have some tests to do yet to try figure out what's going on unless it has a memory and reacts in its own way like some kind of intelligent electromagnet powered by a hdr with an uncleansed crystal left in its witness well. I need the professor to help me on this one

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

The Chronocraft is a Craft you ride in and not a little device like the Gibbs device. It is about 8 or 9 feet high with a electronics control panel to control the craft when Time Traveling in Time.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The Chronocraft is a Craft you ride in and not a little device like the Gibbs device. It is about 8 or 9 feet high with electronics to control the craft
Great posting Prof :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I updated the second post of this thread with an offline archive of all our schematics.

@YukiFujimoto volunteered to generate and update this archive once in a while so that anyone can download it and have an offline copy of our schematics. Useful when you have to use them but do not have access to the Internet.

Thumbs up!

YukiFujimoto

I updated the second post of this thread with an offline archive of all our schematics.

@YukiFujimoto volunteered to generate and update this archive once in a while so that anyone can download it and have an offline copy of our schematics. Useful when you have to use them but do not have access to the Internet.

Thumbs up!

If there are new schematics and I dont notice please message me and if their is anything else you want me to make, I will. It took me a day to make the html files.